Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None do.

I have mine on the first blistered narrow shoulder. It's close but enough put still of when you put the hands close to it.

That is still the current HT skin tone.

And search the thread. Someone put him on that body...... and it looked stupid. Way to small for Storm Shadow.

Way to muscular for a ninja. SS should have a athletic build like a olympic gymnast.

:exactly: Boom dead on!

Not according to the card art, comic or the cartoon.:)

In the cartoon he looked like a nerd in a cosplay costume; in the comic he wasn't even one of the stronger characters and the card art? :lol

Evilface is dead on with his olympic calibre gymnast body idea. Olympic gymnasts have the look of most heroic characters :lecture

Card art material...

214263025.jpg

Plus, the comic went out of its way showing Snake Eyes as technique and endurance, spotlighting the brute strength of other characters not Snake, especially in the early issues. :lecture

Last edited:
Really have you seen the arms on those guys?

Gymnast%20008.jpg

Im refering to body type depiction. The arms have always been depicted big. Its funny how in some figure we are "card art" and in other what we "think" they should look like. Even by EF standards the narrow type arms are too skinny. Look at SE card art and comics he is not a small dude. It wasnt until in resolute that he was depicted that way. The TTM-19 is perfect imo.

:exactly: Boom dead on!

In the cartoon he looked like a nerd in a cosplay costume; in the comic he wasn't even one of the stronger characters and the card art? :lol

Evilface is dead on with his olympic calibre gymnast body idea. Olympic gymnasts have the look of most heroic characters :lecture

Card art material...

214263025.jpg

Plus, the comic went out of its way showing Snake Eyes as technique and endurance, spotlighting the brute strength of other characters not Snake, especially in the early issues. :lecture

Last edited:
I wasn't referring to the figure, but the fact that the card art looks pretty much dead on for an olympic calibre gymnast, which you just reinforced with your pic, thanks. :wave

Ninjas should look more like a gymnast or pro athlete and not a bodybuilder.

You can have your own ideas of Snakes look, but he wasn't the group strongman in the original comic series from the 80s, he was fit and muscular yes, but Hama didn't have him as the strongman just the cunning skilled warrior.

Last edited:
I think there is some confusion in our conversation. I never said he was a the strongman. We are talking bout which body fist SS better. I think the TT narrow shoulder is too skinny. i think the TTM-19 looks closer to the gymnast body, that's all Im saying.

I wasn't referring to the figure, but the fact that the card art looks pretty much dead on for an olympic calibre gymnast, which you just reinforced with your pic, thanks. :wave

Ninjas should look more like a gymnast or pro athlete and not a bodybuilder.

You can have your own ideas of Snakes look, but he wasn't the group strongman in the original comic series from the 80s, he was fit and muscular yes, but Hama didn't have him as the strongman just the cunning skilled warrior.

I think there is some confusion in our conversation. I never said he was a the strongman. We are talking bout which body fist SS better. I think the TT narrow shoulder is too skinny. i think the TTM-19 looks closer to the gymnast body, that's all Im saying.

Gotcha! :1-1:

I didn't understand the conversation, my bad. I thought you were saying that the body of a high level gymnast wouldn't make for a good ninja body, thought we were discussing like what ifs... :panic:

I'll read further back next time. :monkey2

Oh...and I can't leave after a talking about ninjas and gymnasts without posting this.... :lol

tumblr_lhzh7fKNwQ1qz5q5oo1_400.jpg

I used a Zartan body...nice arms...I hate the sleeves...same body frame...

Back