Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotcha! :1-1:

I didn't understand the conversation, my bad. I thought you were saying that the body of a high level gymnast wouldn't make for a good ninja body, thought we were discussing like what ifs... :panic:

I'll read further back next time. :monkey2

Oh...and I can't leave after a talking about ninjas and gymnasts without posting this.... :lol

tumblr_lhzh7fKNwQ1qz5q5oo1_400.jpg

XD

OMFG I almost choked when I saw that picture and all this ninja gymnist talk.

Dammit, Netflix doesn't have that. Look like it rocks.

morpheus.jpg

Dig deeper

Damn, I'm dating myself but that movie SUCKED...

Your crazy! Compared to movies nowadays yeah it doesnt hold up all that well. But there is some amazing stuff in there. Who the hell does a back/front flip at the same time? Who else fights a town full of the crazies?

Your crazy! Compared to movies nowadays yeah it doesnt hold up all that well. But there is some amazing stuff in there. Who the hell does a back/front flip at the same time? Who else fights a town full of the crazies?

:lol

Fighting a town full of crazies on a pommel horse! :panic:

Dammit, Netflix doesn't have that. Look like it rocks.

One of the worst, cheesiest, stupidest B-movies ever made. Don't expect Revenge of the Ninja quality.

Still, it's a guilty pleasure just for the hilarity of scenes where there is an arbitrary gymnastics bar conveniently placed between two buildings so Kurt can bust out his Gymkata on a bunch of Romanian thugs. :lol

Hunger Games must have stolen from this film too.

Yup, too skinny. :lol

One of the worst, cheesiest, stupidest B-movies ever made. Don't expect Revenge of the Ninja quality.

Still, it's a guilty pleasure just for the hilarity of scenes where there is an arbitrary gymnastics bar conveniently placed between two buildings so Kurt can bust out his Gymkata on a bunch of Romanian thugs. :lol

Hunger Games must have stolen from this film too.

It's a personal mission to see every 80's ninja movie.

not too bad, but i really like the forearm wraps and the tabi boots load-out! great execution on the figure! I still have no idea why Sideshow did not do the figure in this manner

Yeah, they could have done something similar. I dunno why either. :dunno

not too bad, but i really like the forearm wraps and the tabi boots load-out! great execution on the figure! I still have no idea why Sideshow did not do the figure in this manner

Yeah, they could have done something similar. I dunno why either. :dunno

Cheap Prometheus bodies, that's why

Back