Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard he likes the peepee.

puking-egg.jpg

haha oh man....
it was there and i was trying to get 5 posts to view something, next time i'll try harder i swear.

Thanks EF. Might order it. I need CT anyways. I got a Sniper from Hastings a few months back when it was $47. Box was a little beat up but for the price you can't really complain.

Lee Ving is Storm Shadow?
:slap

Your second post was a failed joke? :dunno

And to think you could've wasted it on something entirely more productive like, "cool figure bro!" or "Nice job, yo!" :lol

Welcome to the board, hopefully you don't like Spawn or his forum. I see you've met NAM. :wave

haha oh man....
it was there and i was trying to get 5 posts to view something, next time i'll try harder i swear.

That's the spirit!

Anyone know if the SS on Go Hastings for $114 is indeed SS and not the Cobra Trooper pictured ?

Either way, awesome guaranteed!

I'm planning to transfer Storm Shadow over to a truetype. I read through this thread and saw guys like Nam and Mando transferred him over to the Asian regular truetype. Is that the best version for this? It looks like the Caucasian narrow shoulder is a lot more easily obtainable, but I'd like one with skin tone and body type that matches up the best. I have an extra truetype with the more orangish colored skin sitting around (no foot pegs, though), but I was thinking I might use that one to solve the loose joint issues on Duke eventually.

I'm planning to transfer Storm Shadow over to a truetype. I read through this thread and saw guys like Nam and Mando transferred him over to the Asian regular truetype. Is that the best version for this? It looks like the Caucasian narrow shoulder is a lot more easily obtainable, but I'd like one with skin tone and body type that matches up the best. I have an extra truetype with the more orangish colored skin sitting around (no foot pegs, though), but I was thinking I might use that one to solve the loose joint issues on Duke eventually.

The skin tone on that oldschool TrueType looks way better. Unfortunately, finding one nowadays is $$$$$$$.

I just put him over to the new muscle body today. Yes skin tone is off, but I'll live with it. Love finally having the exposed arms on him. He looks awesome.

I personally think he looks better on a regular truetype without the muscle tone from perusing the pictures in this thread.

Thanks Nam. I think I'll make a WTB thread for the Asian standard truetype when the holidays are over.

If you don't want a figure too buff you can try the regular Kaustic Plastic body which is only $40.

Here's some pics of the new TTM body. I think it looks great and not too buff, but sounds like you already made up your mind.

Back