Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We wont know until we get one in hand. The lower leg might be comparable to the TT. Their other loose body has the same ankle joints as the TT. In my case the feet are not an issue since I'm using the Ignite ninja's tabi boots.

acigladiatorflamma11.jpg

Finally! Someone's trying to give Hot Toys a run for their muscle body money. I don't know why people haven't tried this before.

I may be an articulation snob...but i am not impressed with that ACI mannequin because there is no articulation in the torso.

I'm pretty sure ACI will come up with something in the future. Their com nay looks the most promising in the newer companies. Plus, they construct their stuff, stiff and kinda tough. Better than getting a brand new Hot Toys figure with a loose, or better yet, broken knee!

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't it been the more muscular the Hot Toys bodies get the less articulation they have?

Yes and no. They did bigger rubber bodies with far less articulation than the plastic & PVC ones they're producing now. Though the newer muscle bods don't have the articulation the TTAs do. At some point, they'll find a good medium though.

That's what I mean, the Wolverine body doesn't have the elbow articulation that the TTAs do and the legs on Perseus have sacrificed articulation for looks on the knees. The ACI body, while laking mid-torso articulation, looks great. If that body had mid-torso articulation than the sculpt probably wouldn't look as nice.

That's what I mean, the Wolverine body doesn't have the elbow articulation that the TTAs do and the legs on Perseus have sacrificed articulation for looks on the knees. The ACI body, while laking mid-torso articulation, looks great. If that body had mid-torso articulation than the sculpt probably wouldn't look as nice.

I hear ya. The only thing I care about is getting an acceptably poseable/articulated muscle body for around or less than $100, that gets Dutch off the rubber POS, that also allowing me to bash together some superheros, muscular Joes, etc. This body seems to fit that bill nicely.

I hear ya. The only thing I care about is getting an acceptably poseable/articulated muscle body for around or less than $100, that gets Dutch off the rubber POS, that also allowing me to bash together some superheros, muscular Joes, etc. This body seems to fit that bill nicely.

:exactly:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Sgt. Slaughter, Croc Master, Big Boa. All possiblities with a good muscle body that costs less than 100.00.

Last edited:

I'm just not seeing Arnie's size in the photos we've seen. Still, I'm all over this if it is a decent swap for Dutch's rubber body... I'm getting a little tired of the static, uninspired pose I've had that figure in for the past couple of years.

Back