Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't want a figure too buff you can try the regular Kaustic Plastic body which is only $40.

Here's some pics of the new TTM body. I think it looks great and not too buff, but sounds like you already made up your mind.

That's the body I have mine on too. The new smaller neck is perfect for SS (no more big bulldog neck).

I personally think he looks better on a regular truetype without the muscle tone from perusing the pictures in this thread.

Thanks Nam. I think I'll make a WTB thread for the Asian standard truetype when the holidays are over.

It's the old Asian one though, with the head on the right:

TRUETYPE01.jpg

Also, so you'll know it's the real one and not someone trying to pass it of as such because HT's copyright info is printed in black on the back of the body (behind the abs), vs. molded like the newer TrueTypes.

It's the old Asian one though, with the head on the right:

TRUETYPE01.jpg

Also, so you'll know it's the real one and not someone trying to pass it of as such because HT's copyright info is printed in black on the back of the body (behind the abs), vs. molded like the newer TrueTypes.

Sao Feng has that similar skin tone too, except he has the ankle extenders.

Thanks. I'll look into it. A truetype from 2008 isn't going to be easy to find. If Sao Feng or any other actual characters used the same Asian truetype, maybe I can widen my search pattern a bit.

Kinda sucks that the skin tone is off on the muscle bodies... I was thinking of going that route to try and go for the sleeveless look.

Anyways...aside from the archaic camera here is how I have mine. Sorry for the fuzziness. Hopefully Christmas brings more pixels.

P1000334.jpg

I have the sleeveless look and just swapped to the new TT muscle body. I also recently did the bandage wrappings to his forearms, I have to do the boots next.

I'm diggin the vintage Deak.

Those strings glued that way?

Strings are my only dislike on Storm Shadow. They seem to have a mind of their own.

Thank you guys, and yes they're glued. Fabric glue is your friend, worked on the Ninja Viper too. I have since then ditched this figure.

IMG_0130.jpg

Fingers crossed that I just scored this from Go Hastings for $96.00.

Bought the one with the Cobra picture on it? I am pulling for you!

Edit:just noticed they FINALLY corrected the picture. I am sure you'll get it now! Well as sure as one can with hastings. :)

I did a stitch instead of glue, pretty easy mod with the straps and a whole nother figure RAH style.

Sent by my SKIRUN-A-MUCK550_6100 using Skiatalk

Last edited:
Back