Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought the one with the Cobra picture on it? I am pulling for you!

Edit:just noticed they FINALLY corrected the picture. I am sure you'll get it now! Well as sure as one can with hastings. :)

:lol:lol:lol Thanks. I half believed it really was Storm Shadow because they updated the pic. I hope to find out soon whether it is true.

I am just starting to dabble in this line gathering a few favorites. Routinely read good things about SS Joes...

Tell you what it's not, 1/6 doll.

Storm Shadow statue=no care.

Looks good though, needs its own thread.

:lol

Didnt feel like starting one and didnt think a tease warranted a new thread. Oh well...I tried.

Does look cool though.

Fingers crossed that I just scored this from Go Hastings for $96.00.

Bought the one with the Cobra picture on it? I am pulling for you!

Edit:just noticed they FINALLY corrected the picture. I am sure you'll get it now! Well as sure as one can with hastings. :)

Yeah, Hastings finally updated the Storm Shadow pic...but they also updated the price...to $298.66!?!?!?!? :horror

https://www.gohastings.com/product/TRENDS/GI-Joe-Storm-Shadow-12-inch-Fi/sku/279184728.uts

Darkseed, I made the same order, I think a day or two before you did. It just arrived, and it is Storm Shadow, although the box is beat to hell and has some gunk on it. I'm guessing they marked the price up after they got rid of the crappy boxes. The figure seems to be mint though.

Darkseed, I made the same order, I think a day or two before you did. It just arrived, and it is Storm Shadow, although the box is beat to hell and has some gunk on it. I'm guessing they marked the price up after they got rid of the crappy boxes. The figure seems to be mint though.

Awesome. I'd prefer a decent box but a mint figure is much more important.

Wow, totally procrastinated on SS for like 6 months and now they're going for collector prices from Hastings? No thanks.

Congrats on everyone who got him for $92 bucks though.

It's probably just Hastings clerical error. They tend to do that and then fix the problem later since they're kind of disorganized. The Kratos statue was originally $250 then they had a sale and after that he was marked up at $500 for awhile and now he's back to $250 again.

Keep an eye on the site and don't delay in buying him when and if his price goes back down.

Back