Official Sideshow Podcasts Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won!!!!:rock:rock:rock:rock Anybody know what i won!!!!!

P!TU Is THE MAN!!!!! Another Kurgan Victory!!!!!!!

i think i was the only one that called!

I won!!!!:rock:rock:rock:rock Anybody know what i won!!!!!

P!TU Is THE MAN!!!!! Another Kurgan Victory!!!!!!!

i think i was the only one that called!

I don't think you were the only one, but you were closest to being the 21st caller since they didn't even get 21 calls! Congrats!!

I don't think you were the only one, but you were closest to being the 21st caller since they didn't even get 21 calls! Congrats!!

Thank you sir!!!! i wonder how many people actually called!!!

Oh since the Dusty Contest Corner is gone till further notice does that mean No more DUSTY in the podcast:monkey2:monkey2

Thank you sir!!!! i wonder how many people actually called!!!

Oh since the Dusty Contest Corner is gone till further notice does that mean No more DUSTY in the podcast:monkey2:monkey2

She still does the 60 Second News... and hopefully they were just kidding about no more Podcast contests just to punish us for not calling.

I just listened to the October 9th edition of the podcast. So when did Sideshow hire Andrew Ryan to open and close the podcast?

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
I cant believe Dusty is dead.

That was a good one nice and crazy jumping all over the place.

If she isn't dead she should get the award for best "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" since Darth Vader in ROTS. :lol

I don't collect the Dead, but if there was a Dusty zombie I'd get one. Would that be considered creepy? :lol

No why would that be creepy, that would probably be the best selling zombie ever.

Oh wait yeah thats kinda creepy.

Did anyone other than me get goosebumps during the Lord of the Rings segment? Awesome scene selection. Best movie every! :rock I need to get a horn of Helm Hammerhand mounted to the back of my house and blow it every morning. :woo

Also, they didn't mention if there was flexpay available for the 1:1 Helms Deep. If so, I'm getting one. :banana

oh!Thanks TOE, he's a really great guy - really awesome to the fans and willing to share a lot of himself and his time. He was happy to be able to share some of it with the Sideshow collectors too :rotfl

I just got around to listening to the Spooktacular podcast and it was great! I can't imagine how long that must have taken.

SPOILERS

But does that mean we won't see Max, Dusty and whoever ever again?

Back