Official Sideshow Podcasts Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, how'd everyone like the newest podcast (June 14th)? Haven't been hearing much feedback lately, just wanted to make sure you're all still enjoying our efforts! :)

Remember, PLEASE let us know your feedback. Without it we really don't know what we're doing... it's kind of like flying blind :eek: The more you guys participate, the more we can do! :duff

Maybe a mod can sticky this thread so we can keep all the ideas in one place?

SideshowDusty said:
...Maybe a mod can sticky this thread so we can keep all the ideas in one place?

We're starting to get a lot of stickied threads in this forum, but I don't think one more will hurt... done! :D

I like the interviews with the creative team. You should do those every issue. And we need more Wacky Dusty Movie Reviews!:monkey5

Sometimes the "ask Sideshow" questions are addressed in the podcast. Perhaps there could be a more formal section on the site, maybe on the dedicated podcast page, where people can ask questions of the creative team that would be addressed in an upcoming podcast.

Have the questions be public so everyone knows what has been asked, but of course you guys would have to pick and choose what could be answered. If we're trying to incentivise listening to the podcast, I think this could be one way of doing it.

One more thing - for some reason my iTunes subscription to the podcast wasn't showing up. I I tried to resubscribe and did every search I could think of with "sideshow" in it. Finally I found it with just 'show' because it's only listed as "Behind the Show."

Last edited:
It was quite fun Dusty, I love the fact its not just us that pick on you about Anakin:lol. You guys seem to be having more and more fun with these , each one seems to have more humor while still getting us the info which is great. I would much rather listen to the SS one then one of the other companies which is much drier.

Thanks Dave, good ideas and we'll definitely look into that iTunes thing. Strange...

Ah, Anakin... what can I say, I make myself an easy target ;)

Let me qualify this statement by saying my computer skills are pretty low (though light years beyond my wife) and I've been drinking beer tonight, but sometimes I have a hard time navigating the site and finding the podcasts easily. Can we have a direct link in the newsletter (and if there is one already, can it be a bit more prominent so idiots such as myself can find it?)

SideshowDusty said:
So, how'd everyone like the newest podcast (June 14th)? Haven't been hearing much feedback lately, just wanted to make sure you're all still enjoying our efforts! :)

Remember, PLEASE let us know your feedback. Without it we really don't know what we're doing... it's kind of like flying blind :eek: The more you guys participate, the more we can do! :duff

Maybe a mod can sticky this thread so we can keep all the ideas in one place?
Yeah It Was Good!!!!! But Were Was P!tu????:monkey3

Other than his iTunes issue, I would like to echo what Dave said. Keep up the Creative Teams interviews, Q&A and Crazy Dusty's Crazy Movie Reviews. :wacky

In addition, I would like to see my name mentioned more often in the contest portion of future podcasts if possible. :D

p!tu said:
Yeah It Was Good!!!!! But Were Was P!tu????:monkey3

Call in the podcast line and leave us a message... :duff

Number is on the podcast page: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=sideshowradio

Also, Anzik, thanks for letting us know. This time we put a direct download link at the top of the newsletter. You can also click any of the titles of the podcasts in the archive, which takes you to a post with the direct download link :duff

Fritz said:
Other than his iTunes issue, I would like to echo what Dave said. Keep up the Creative Teams interviews, Q&A and Crazy Dusty's Crazy Movie Reviews. :wacky

In addition, I would like to see my name mentioned more often in the contest portion of future podcasts if possible. :D

Hey, I'm not crazy!!! :blissy

Now you've GOT to have some comments about this 'blockbuster' version of the 'cast? Right? :confused:

Bueller, Bueller... :D

I liked all the "JAWS" stuff.....

I felt this was a "bridge" podcast. Not too much to talk about - hence the 5 minute segment with the Mistress (hooray Chicky!) kind of talking about procedural stuff.

Once SDCC hits... BOOYAH.... the podcast will be action packed again.

Well, it did have the Mistress and our oh so beloved Dusty, so for that reason alone I say it :rock :rock And yes p!tu, you finally made it in, congrats bro!

Thanks man!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i wont say anymore! the video is coming!!

Dusty the Shark was a cute bit. The new podcasts are definitely a move in the right direction. I'm sure a lot more people are listening to them than are commenting.

Dusty the Shark was a cute bit. The new podcasts are definitely a move in the right direction. I'm sure a lot more people are listening to them than are commenting.

Yup. If there are problems we'll let you know. :lol

I think they are great. Keep it up.

Back