Official Sideshow Podcasts Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Did You Think of the New Podcast?

I miss the Mistress of the web and who is this Max dude?
Keith and Klauder were their usual funny selves

It was fun, but not nearly as informative - the last podcast was about as close to perfect as I think you can get.

It seems like they are having more fun with these. The old ones were a lil more business with some fun, the new ones are just hey lets have fun and tell them some stuff.

The LOTR part was the funniest things in a long time.

mfoga said:
It seems like they are having more fun with these. The old ones were a lil more business with some fun, the new ones are just hey lets have fun and tell them some stuff.

The LOTR part was the funniest things in a long time.

Yeah, that was a joke made for us. :lol

I think it was good, kinda different. but it was interesting. I really want to see some Gandalf stuff, but I know that they weren't really ready to announce it yet and just wanted to shorten the amount of anguish for the fans. It's nice that Dusty is taking a part in it now. Did she do that before or is it new? This one and the last one is the first time I've heard her name mentioned.

darthviper107 said:
It's nice that Dusty is taking a part in it now. Did she do that before or is it new? This one and the last one is the first time I've heard her name mentioned.

You mean you hadn't heard her sweet, sweet voice before!? :google

;)

Ohh yeah I forgot about the Dusty part where she does her 60 second thing that had like 90 seconds worth of info:lol

SideshowDusty said:
:lol I didn't even see that one. Make up your minds, is this the official podcast thread or not?! :eek:

(thanks)

If we could retain the memory of them long enough, I suppose. :huh

I love Dusty trying to say all of her text in just one minute.
Any body time her.

Love ya Dusty!!!!:D

mfoga said:
Ohh yeah I forgot about the Dusty part where she does her 60 second thing that had like 90 seconds worth of info:lol

But I think I did it in like 57 seconds or something... booya! :chew

Last night's was pretty funny. Two straight with Huntin 4 Bounty that's impossible to beat!!

Last nights podcast was definately my favorite. The host-fellow is starting to really grow on me.

Keeo it up you guys and dolls. :duff

I just had to point out a very obvious mistake in tonights podcast: They mention 1977 KISS released Lovegun, but the photo used with it is Destroyer.

"I had to stare the fire down." -Chris :lol

Last edited:
Back