Official Sideshow Podcasts Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other than the technical issues at post time, how'd you enjoy it? We're afraid it got a little overlooked due to the Comic-Con excitement :(

Other than the technical issues at post time, how'd you enjoy it? We're afraid it got a little overlooked due to the Comic-Con excitement :(

Did you not see the constant Top Gun references in the chat and for that here.:lol

It was a very fun look back at the old podcasts, I was expecting something new though.:rolleyes:

Liked the new podcast tonight...Whose idea was it to use the Godfather music for Greg's interview?

Brilliant!

I hope they don't get fired...:monkey3

AWESOME!!! Can't wait to pre-order the dark lord. I just hope I can see that day. LOL! (first day after my lasik)

I should clarify so he doesn't get to excited.

Dave.....I do not want to pre-order you.

Thanks guys! How 'bout that Karl, eh? :lol

Enter the contest, I want to hear some singing! Where's BUM and his Elvis impersonations? :chew :rotfl

Thanks a lot. Just make the next week and a half longer. I am going to Vegas on Wed:chew:chew but was trying not to think about it until it got closer but the first thing I see when I start the podcast Vegas:monkey4:monkey4.

Thanks for making my next week seem longer.

Back