Official Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Offical Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Ive been so out of the loop as of late. So has this guy been delayed again or is he still expected in the warehouse in about 20 days ?

He'll be in the warehouse in 20 days. We'll be charged in 20 days. But he won't ship until September.

COBRA TROOPER - Check
COBRA OFFICER - Check
VIPER - Check
CRIMSON GUARD - "Soon"

Let's see . . . that leaves . . . (not in any particular order)

TELE-VIPER
EEL
B.A.T.
SNOW SERPENT
IRON GRENADIER
NIGHT VIPER
ALLEY VIPER

I know many folks want SNOW SERPENT since he'll coincide with the anticipated/upcoming SNOW JOB, but . . .

I really hope we'll see TELE-VIPER as a surprise or possibly 2013.

It would be nice to see the B.A.T., as he was mentioned a long time ago.

Well wild weasel isnt really a trooper but an actual character, who i really hope to see made.

From the General Joes report, Matt Bischof told them:
https://generalsjoes.com/2012/08/09...ctibles-report-from-comiccon-2012/#more-15845
The soon to be released Crimson Guard seen at the show is the final factory sample so this is what collectors can expect when they ship sometime in September (according to the most recent info from Sideshow). The one main change from the prototype seen on Sideshow’s site is the material used for the coat. The original shiny red material of the prototype was changed to the duller almost matte finish seen in the display case. Matt was really happy with the way this turned out and I agree this new material looks a lot better.

Hopefully the jacket material wont crack and flake, would've been nice if it was real leather.
Still, puzzling why they didn't paint the helmet right. Looking forward to everyone's repainted helmets.

I decided to do a video with most of the available images of the CG on Youtube. I know a lot of you like to browse from work and can't see the images until you get home, so if this one gets popular I'll likely continue the trend once a new figure comes up for PO. Comments, suggestions, critiques and smartass remarks are welcome.:wink1:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0DObCiaP9k&list=UUeOSEEPJgPu65t7E_yNvEYA&index=0&feature=plcp"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0DObCiaP9k&list=UUeOSEEPJgPu65t7E_yNvEYA&index=0&feature=plcp[/ame]

Estimated arrival notice recieved. Crimson Guards have assembled en masse and are only 8 days away from storming the Sideshow warehouse. They are considered VERY DANGEROUS and authorities should be contacted here on these boards with PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE if one happens to show up where you live. Thursday, August 23, 2012 is when they are expected to arrive!

I still don't understand why the red on the helmet and backpack isn't the same as the rest.

But, whatevah.

I am trying to give myself reasons not to cancel the exclusive. Thing is, I can get the regular edition from my local dealer and I'd be saving 15% off retail, tax and shipping. Oh my, what to do? :(

I am trying to give myself reasons not to cancel the exclusive. Thing is, I can get the regular edition from my local dealer and I'd be saving 15% off retail, tax and shipping. Oh my, what to do? :(
hey Commtech if u r going to cancel help me get it from u, just PM me.:1-1: :pray:

We need to get shops like that here. :( All we have are comic stores who think they can sell SSC and HT figures for 3x the $$$. Bastards. :lol

We have some of those too. Like the guy who appeared in "Collection Intervention" who owns "Blast from the Past" here in Burbank (Known as "Blast from the Ass":lol). As soon as that guy gets any Sideshow and Hot Toys figures, he marks them up way above retail.:slap

Last edited:

We have some of those too. Like the guy who appeared in "Intervention Collection" who owns "Blast from the Past" here in Burbank (Known as "Blast from the Ass":lol). As soon as that guy gets any Sideshow and Hot Toys figures, he marks them up way above retail.:slap

Sad thing is, after seeing that show, those not in the know will think he's a godsend. :monkey1

Still contemplating on keeping this, love the Fred headsculpt. I'm going to have to cancel Gordon (I can get either him or Jake Sully, not both), which would allow me to get this on Flex pay.

I decided to do a video with most of the available images of the CG on Youtube. I know a lot of you like to browse from work and can't see the images until you get home, so if this one gets popular I'll likely continue the trend once a new figure comes up for PO. Comments, suggestions, critiques and smartass remarks are welcome.:wink1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0DObCiaP9k&list=UUeOSEEPJgPu65t7E_yNvEYA&index=0&feature=plcp

Very cool!!

Just put the Cpt Rex head on the regular and call it a day. CGs are all clones anyways.

Back