Official Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Offical Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Got my e-mail as well. Wow...23 days already. SEs shouldn't be too far behind in September or October. Then a dry spell until 2013...

Hello to a fellow tanker. I'm guessing we won't see SE until December and the shipping email in Nov. despite what the website says. I'm good at conjecture. May try to pick up the CG if I can get an exclusive. Curious to see what the jackets end up looking like.

Cancelled, hope somebody WL converts.

failure-online.jpg

Sorry forgot to mention I have/had 2 on pre-order (My brother in law has one on order for me):nana:

Edit: Though I might have to get out of this hobby. My wife got laid off from her work, so money will be tight for a while. I dont plan to sell what I have (unless really necessary), but I wont get new stuff.

Last edited:

Sorry to hear that. I'm interested in the Sniper you have for sale, but like you, I need to cut down on some expenses.

Sorry forgot to mention I have/had 2 on pre-order (My brother in law has one on order for me):nana:

Edit: Though I might have to get out of this hobby. My wife got laid off from her work, so money will be tight for a while. I dont plan to sell what I have (unless really necessary), but I wont get new stuff.

Sorry bud, that's gotta suck. :(

thats not good.:(

let us know if u going to sell your joe's s we could help.:(

let us know if u going to sell your joe's s we could help.:(

Im hoping I dont have to. Last year, I had to help my brother out with a few bills so I sold all my Ninjas (Minus SS) and all my customs, except my 2 Steel Brigades (Though I almost sold 1 of those):monkey2. If I have to sell my Joes, I will let you guys know first.

I just got the ss newsletter, the crimson guard got delayed again for like 3rd time, it said it will be released in September now, weird cause everyone got the update saying it would be processed on the 23rd of august :(

Is it possible the newsletter was done before they decided to ship in August?

Shipping Date Updates

We would like to announce changes in the anticipated shipping dates of the items below.

G.I. Joe: Exclusive Crimson Guard Sixth Scale Figure - Now September 2012
G.I. Joe: Crimson Guard Sixth Scale Figure - Now September 2012

Coming in the Next 30 Days

G.I. Joe: Exclusive Crimson Guard Sixth Scale Figure
G.I. Joe: Crimson Guard Sixth Scale Figure

:cuckoo: :dunno

Shipping Date Updates

We would like to announce changes in the anticipated shipping dates of the items below.

G.I. Joe: Exclusive Crimson Guard Sixth Scale Figure - Now September 2012
G.I. Joe: Crimson Guard Sixth Scale Figure - Now September 2012

Coming in the Next 30 Days

G.I. Joe: Exclusive Crimson Guard Sixth Scale Figure
G.I. Joe: Crimson Guard Sixth Scale Figure

:cuckoo: :dunno

Technically they are not wrong. 30 days from today would be September.

I worry about this figure only because i know about this type of vinyl thats used to make his uniform, it tears very easy its cringe worthy its also extreamly sensitive to heat so keep him in a fridge or temp controlled room.

Speaking of a good fabric they could have used is a stretch sateen its shiny, used for formal uniforms because of sheen. its less tacky looking and easier to work with than satin because it is largly consist of cotton with 3%lycra to fit figure. and will last 20+yrs this vinyl may last 7 yrs before fibers deteriate and melt to figure, thats in the box never removed. in my opinion never remove him from box ever. and after 5yrs sell him before he falls apart.

FYI, in this picture I am using the real leather for this outfit
while I donno if they will use the same in bulk.:lol

cimg2378c.jpg

cimg2384r.jpg

cimg2383.jpg

cimg2382j.jpg

cimg2379s.jpg

cimg2380h.jpg

hey kato where did you find leather this glossy i want to find it in black for a baroness im revamping.it will be perfect for the boots.

Back