Official Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Offical Sideshow Crimson Guards!

I received an email saying that the flexpay schedule changed to June 15 and July 15, so it looks like we'll be getting the Crimson Guard a month later than expected.

I received an email saying that the flexpay schedule changed to June 15 and July 15, so it looks like we'll be getting the Crimson Guard a month later than expected.

As expected.

Of course, it's close the SDCC holy ____ this much stuff is shipping load. Every July and December it seems like.

Yep, Sideshow always does a SDCC and Christmas flood. Don't know why. I think its stupid personally. I just wish they'd ship things out over time - like the pre-orders. Zartan and the BN were ordered months apart but shipped the same day. :dunno Just seems like spacing things out would mean fewer cancellations. 1 thing every couple weeks is much easier on a budget than 20 things in 2 weeks :lol

Yep, Sideshow always does a SDCC and Christmas flood. Don't know why. I think its stupid personally. I just wish they'd ship things out over time - like the pre-orders. Zartan and the BN were ordered months apart but shipped the same day. :dunno Just seems like spacing things out would mean fewer cancellations. 1 thing every couple weeks is much easier on a budget than 20 things in 2 weeks :lol

I don't get the block shipping around SDCC either. Especially when they have con exclusives they want to move then as well. I've seen a lot of "either or" regarding cancellations to either pic up the SDCC ex or pass on it to keep an order.

Likely will be pushed back to October. This is just lessening the disappointment.

As long as they get him out before December 21...

I don't get the block shipping around SDCC either. Especially when they have con exclusives they want to move then as well. I've seen a lot of "either or" regarding cancellations to either pic up the SDCC ex or pass on it to keep an order.

Exactly. And with the December ones you have Christmas as a major factor too. Just seems like if they could pick the 2 worst times of the year to flood us with products, those are them :lol

Where are all of the SDCC exclusive announcements? :huh

I'd expect them very soon, maybe even this week actually. Unless they don't plan on spacing them out as much as like in the past.

Likely will be pushed back to October. This is just lessening the disappointment.

Doubtful.

Where are all of the SDCC exclusive announcements? :huh

As Butty said, I'd imagine they'll start the hints for exclusives in May with full reveals and POs in June. I kinda don't want them to blow their wad before the con in July, like they did last year and the year before. It not only takes the fun out of discovering the new releases when they post new booths online, but kinda defeats the purpose of even hitting up their website during the con. :(

I like it and dislike it. In years past, they let con goers pre-order everything, exclusives included at the con. So it gave them a little bonus of being able to order things before they were on the site or before PPOs. Then they stopped that and put everything up before the con last year. It was nice not having to order anything at the show, but it also meant we had to wait for PPOs like everyone else. Plus we had to wait longer than non-attendees to get our con exclusives. They've really made it nice for non-attendees now, but have kinda snubbed the con goers in the process. At least we still got a gift card last year :lol Other than that, I think the con from home was probably just as nice, if not more so.

Doubtful.

As Butty said, I'd imagine they'll start the hints for exclusives in May with full reveals and POs in June. I kinda don't want them to blow their wad before the con in July, like they did last year and the year before. It not only takes the fun out of discovering the new releases when they post new booths online, but kinda defeats the purpose of even hitting up their website during the con. :(

I'll never forget, what was it SDCC 2006 when they revealed Jabba and seeing how awesome he was in person. Seems like every year since then has sucked ass in the way they blow all the reveals at once. Suxxx.

Back