Official Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Offical Sideshow Crimson Guards!

they said they've caught him with a cell phone several times.....how'd you like to know that charles Manson is calling you....

if that doesn't sell you that he's crazy then I don't know what would....

I don't think he's crazy. He's playing at being so. The only reason he's not dead is because the death penalty was deemed unconstitutional and his death sentence overturned, so he was given life but has another parole hearing coming up next year. :monkey1

Last edited:

how'd you like to know that charles Manson is calling you....

I'd love it. I would pay good money to have a conversation with that lunatic. :lecture

Okay...this one makes me happy again. I'm over the red "pleather" look.

sideshow-collectibles-crimson-guard-12-inch-figure-07.jpg

FYI, in this picture I am using the real leather for this outfit
while I donno if they will use the same in bulk.:lol

cimg2378c.jpg

cimg2384r.jpg

cimg2383.jpg

cimg2382j.jpg

cimg2379s.jpg

cimg2380h.jpg

Last edited:

wait...you are making your own crimson guard ooutfit and offering it up for sale Kato??...if so...I AM DOWN!!!

Hey Kato, can I ask if you were the one that made the call to use leather or was it Sideshow?

Too bad he didn't make the chest cover go all the way down over the jewels like the original figure.

Blah....NOT these pics again. :(

Sorry Kato but these just aren't flattering of the work you appear capable of. Material has it completely skewed ass over tea kettle.:Flush

FYI, in this picture I am using the real leather for this outfit
while I donno if they will use the same in bulk.:lol

When you do your fittings; are you using hot toys' true type advance or the sideshow's newest pro?

They let me select the suitable material myself and I will send them the sample swatch for reference.:wave

Cool, but did Sideshow give you direction to use leather? Or did they say that you could use cloth material if you wanted to?

Back