Official Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Offical Sideshow Crimson Guards!

The CG has actually started to grow on me. The boots are hands down the way to go for any other knee-high boot. Kinda thinking about picking up a few for my C Commanders.

Looks like a young Ed Harris to me
crimsonguard9.jpg

crimsonguard10.jpg

Somebody needs to throw that head on Duke for cartoon accuracy!

Nah. I see Eric Bana. As Eminem.

Got Siggie today. So far my favorite cobra Sideshow has done. I know there is drama about the helmet, but im my opinion, Sideshow nailed what a modern updated version of the 80's 3 3/4 inch toy looked like. My ONLY complaint is the lack of a real paint job on the alt. portrait. Anyone know if Sideshow has commented on this?

20120904_182728.jpg

20120904_182640.jpg

I can see a little Ed Harris in the portrait. Not a lot...but it is there. Also, I read some complaints about the hair being the same color as the skin. I definitely see a difference. I think it looks fine.

My ONLY complaint is the lack of a real paint job on the alt. portrait. Anyone know if Sideshow has commented on this?

I don't understand this. HE'S WHITE!!!

Sure it would be a legit complaint if he was suppose to be Doc or Stalker.

Cool. Thanks.

I know he'll be old news by Thursday, but I'm still going to take him out of the box and put him on the shelf.

I might even take a crappy cellphone pic and not post it. :yess:

I get William Sadler; and maybe even Ed Harris......

..... But it also looks like a young, dimple-less Kurt Russell to me.

e3ezytyr.jpg

qanybasa.jpg

pubytu7a.jpg

pa3a8y2e.jpg

7uny4ydu.jpg

Sold off some stuff recently and went on to the wait list for this EX CG hope it converts now that I actually have the money. Wanted it from day one but when it was released it was between 2 figures and the CG lost out but hopefully luck pays out.

I like it. It's just too bad the helmet and uniform do not look more like the diorama CG's.

cobra-commander-diorama.jpg

Yup. I would have liked to have that jumpsuit and belts. May see if I can mod mine a bit....

Back