Official Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Offical Sideshow Crimson Guards!

Whatever man.....
I know my gear is state of the art.

OMG sold me this.... and I even read some of his tips:

T1THujXelnXXcdmB8_101529.jpg

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol Newb can roll with the punches! :yess: :rotfl

Been away at the beach for the last week, so I'm not caught up, but I assume the "hullaballoo" about Falcon's smaller box was much ado about nothing?

Been away at the beach for the last week, so I'm not caught up, but I assume the "hullaballoo" about Falcon's smaller box was much ado about nothing?

You've only been gone for a week. That issue blew over about a month ago.

I am thinking that one of the holes in the ozone may have been hovering over your spot at the beach.

Oh, yeah...and welcome back.:)

A-typical Con Ex, not unlike the SW figures. :lol

Figured as much.

You've only been gone for a week. That issue blew over about a month ago.

I am thinking that one of the holes in the ozone may have been hovering over your spot at the beach.

Oh, yeah...and welcome back.:)

Must not have read about it, or read it and forgot about it. I just remember all the moaning about the change in box size and lack in display uniformity.

Yeah, I wish I could say it's nice to be sitting in an office instead of out on a beach...but it's not. :lol

Need more CG pics!

Well SS isn't just going to mail out a loose doll. :dunno

From the looks of it, you are jelly of my box. :yess:

For a good minute I couldn't figure out how he got the throne into a detolf...finally I realized he booted the base. :lol

I have my throne, base and all. A twitter friend, who also posts on here passed along the idea. Buy 4 u clips from a hardware store to raise the glass by like half an inch at most and it just fits. I put it on the bottom due to its weight though.

So you just put the clips on the metal rungs and lift the shelf above? I had that thought, but not a clue of what to use.

Can you post a pic of the type of clips you are talking about?
Thanks!

Overall a nice addition to the line. The material is fine in hand. The chest flap being held on with magnets is neat. The boots rock. The way the backpack attaches with hidden straps is nice.

The sculpt is nice as well and again very nice paint aps. Not sure who it was sculpted after, but to me is looks a bit like LSU's head coach Les Miles. You could also say a young Daniel Craig as it would be fitting since CG's are pretty much secret agents.

Nitpick, I hate the leg holster. I've hated it on every figure that has it. It isn't even contoured to his leg, it sticks out. The Desert Eagle doesn't even fit in it, unless you force it. A left side holster and it is useless. So useless SS didn't even give us a left trigger hand to use it. . .

crimsonguard3.jpg

crimsonguard4.jpg

crimsonguard5.jpg

crimsonguard7.jpg

crimsonguard2.jpg

crimsonguard8.jpg

crimsonguard9.jpg

crimsonguard10.jpg

crimsonguard6.jpg

Man this figure looks sweet. Should have mine tomorrow.

Nice shots Evil.

The best thing about it seems to be the boots. I may have to pick up another set of boots. Those will likely come in handy at some point.

Annoying about the gun not fitting the holster :duh

Back