Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some new pics of my old Vader.
original Body, new cape & hasbro dome still catches my eye in the collection
attachment.php
attachment.php

For those of you using the kp-02 body, how did you attach the helmet, gloves, and boots? I haven't found a neck adapter with a ball joint small enough to fit and the wrists have yet to come off with heating and moderate force..

For those of you using the kp-02 body, how did you attach the helmet, gloves, and boots? I haven't found a neck adapter with a ball joint small enough to fit and the wrists have yet to come off with heating and moderate force..

I used needle nose plyers to remove the SS joints. A little time to remove them (but becareful) but well worth it. I also trimmed one row of the gloves. But I haven't attached the cape yet.

The chain broke off. I'm only concerned w/a chicken neck Vader when I do fix the chain.

:gah::slap

Heat the neck ball peg up with a hairdryer and the head will go right on.
Don't know what to tell you about the wrists.
I made the hole in the KP's arm socket a little bit larger to accommodate Vader's wrist pegs. I only had to remove the pegs from the boots. Hairdryer and needle nose pliers did the trick.

a couple shots of vader & a walking carpet......
dvcb1_zps98568199.jpg

dvcb2_zpse049e7ed.jpg

and will ferrel as darth vader....
dvcb3_zps1a0ddb12.jpg

"chewbacca .....YOU ARE A SON OF A *****........and YOU GO TO HELL!!!!"

Back