Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. I like how it looks in a few pics. The way I like my Vader posed doesn't lend itself well to the KP. I tried readjusting Vader's belt/codpiece last night to make it ride lower but it still looked too stumpy.

I wonder if the new HT Muscular body would be a good option... it would add some poseability to the elbows.

I wonder if the new HT Muscular body would be a good option... it would add some poseability to the elbows.

yea wish the forearms bent up a bit more. i would so love to be able to pose his hands on his belt
41W2PT9RHWL._SS500_.jpg

though that might require another set of gloves.

Those gloves are at least shorter looking than the ANH ones... does kind of look like the proto for the new Vader will have that possibility.

This is what I want to know, but I don't want to be the first to buy one and have something major end up standing in the way of a successful body swap. Hate the headache of having to resell something.

Sideshow's next Vader will hopefully solve the out-of-scale body issue while maintaining the poseability of the arms.

So if you want Vader's hands-on-belt, then maybe wait for that one.

The KP02 body swap had more to do with scaling Vader down to 1/6 in relation to other figures rather than giving him flexibility.

:lol:lol:lol

I updated my Vader to a HT Noland, I like the height and build but I need to modify it a bit to work with the boots and hands from SS... I'll post pics a bit later today, but basically mine has:

-Noland Body
-Hasbro modded dome
-TonyMeis' cape and inner robe...

I think that's all I need for now... :D

:lol:lol:lol

I updated my Vader to a HT Noland, I like the height and build but I need to modify it a bit to work with the boots and hands from SS... I'll post pics a bit later today, but basically mine has:

-Noland Body
-Hasbro modded dome
-TonyMeis' cape and inner robe...

I think that's all I need for now... :D

Awesome.
Looking forward to the pics!

Haven't heard of it being used yet... but unless there are some unforeseen issues I'd think it would be a very good choice. It should be approximately the same size as the KP02; but with a thinner neck and increased articulation at the elbow and upper arm.

Back