Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No this is the first.

People are compairing to the Medicom, Hasbro and Kenner versions which Sideshow blows them out of the water!

Yesterday at 2:56pm...

Is this the only Vader that SS has released?

Today at 3:57pm...

were there any other SS vaders?

How long have you suffered from short term memory loss? (I suppose you wouldn't remember. :D )

Your question (well... questions) were answered several times yesterday after the initial posting... We'll look forward to answering it again tomorrow afternoon as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday at 2:56pm...

Today at 3:57pm...

How long have you suffered from short term memory loss? (I suppose you wouldn't remember. :D )

Your question (well... questions) were answered several times yesterday after the initial posting... We'll look forward to answering it again tomorrow afternoon as well.

Well....technically it is the second Darth Vader by Sideshow.

If you want to get technical its the 5th made by Sideshow and the second 1:6 figure.

-Diplomatic Mission Diorama
-Darth Vader 1:6 Figure (Armored from ANH)
-Darth Vader 1:6 Figure (Dark Anakin from ROTS)
-Darth Vader 1:4 Premium Format
-Darth Vader Bronze Statue

If you want to get technical its the 5th made by Sideshow and the second 1:6 figure.

-Diplomatic Mission Diorama
-Darth Vader 1:6 Figure (Armored from ANH)
-Darth Vader 1:6 Figure (Dark Anakin from ROTS)
-Darth Vader 1:4 Premium Format
-Darth Vader Bronze Statue

Zing! :duff

so I'm sitting here with Vader on my desk, next to a window, and the wind is blowing in making his cape billow and he looks really damn cool. I wish i had a good camera to take a pic.

I just opened mine and......................wow.

Pictures hasn't do this thing justice and folks have posted awesome pics. I love the scale of this guy. I'll still display my Medi-Vader but SS simply made the ultimate :vader

im in the uk and my vader has been sent out today from forbidden planet, was expecting at least end of month, i cannot wait for this to arrive

Dammit!

I ordered the Ex Direct from Sideshow thinking I would get it earlier. Cancelled one from F.P. 'cos I thought they would take another couple of months to actually get it in hand.:banghead

So I paid an extra £34 to get a pointy finger, and STILL wait till last to get my Vader.

Holy Crappola, my luck sucks!

Re: New Vader Photo's

More cats, more Vader.

LOL If my Vader ever arrives here in the UK I have 5 cat's. :horror

Otto has a tendancy to Pee on anything that stands still for 5 seconds, Phil will sit on him, Pickles will give him one hell of a Staring competition, Finley most likely will mother him (Yeah I know Guys name on a girl cat - I'm messed up OK!) and Spanky will do what all creatures with the name Spanky would do... Oh the Humanity. :naughty

I'll post some feline frenzy soon.

We've got a diabetic cat (and he's a total moron) - not sure what he'd do. :lol

5l3o94.jpg

2:57pm... One minute after the first time it was asked.

Yep, at least armored. The Sith Anakin was sold as Darth Vader.

:lol

Darthrazz said:

Time repeats itself-- see you tomorrow afternoon when we'll have another inquiry about SSC and Vader.

Lord Vader arrived today, and he's a beast, no doubt about it. Helmet looks fine in person. Very high quality piece.

I did some mods on the dome.

1. Sanded the inside "rails" down quit a bit
2. cut off the tab
3. sanded the sides of his head
4. dipped and boiled to bring out more flare. I caution against this though because the paint began to get that flaky look to it, not too much at all so you can't even see it because I stopped in time.

Insidehelmet.jpg

sidesanding.jpg

sidesanding2.jpg

vader-1.jpg

vader2.jpg

vader4.jpg

Last edited:
got charged today for darth but didnt have funds available:banghead::duh

spoke to who id ordered it from and the funds will clear on monday so i should have this badboy sometime next week! and all for £85!!!:banana:banana

Back