Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting Lawrence! Any thoughts/review on your figure? Are the joints tight, paint work clean, etc?

Joints are tight unlike the recent Stormtrooper, very clean paint work, the material used for the cape is thin unlike Hottoys Original batman which is too thick. Helmet and armor has no visible scratches and it is quite glossy.

Sideshow really outdo themselves this time.

my.php
[/URL] [/IMG]

Great shots projectlawrence!

Has anyone that ordered the regular version gotten a shipping notice yet? I ordered the regular version and am really hoping he makes it here by my birthday (July 10).

Mine is still processing. I saw my True-types ship today and got excited. Hopefully I'll be seeing him soon.

It was good to hear that the joints are tight. The joints on my storm and utapau troopers are loose....Cant wait to have my hands on vader....

Great shots projectlawrence!

Has anyone that ordered the regular version gotten a shipping notice yet? I ordered the regular version and am really hoping he makes it here by my birthday (July 10).

That's my birthday too... I've got my fingers crossed for the same :lol

Here us hoping that get a buttload of vaders into the mail today. :wave

Im with you, hope they ship out today.

Oh Pix I did get that Anakin head off and debating on a repaint or new sculpt and paint. Still has the bobble problem so Ill try and send pics of that part.
Thanks

Back