Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Sideshow should have gave us special packaging for this release, like Vader sitting in his tie advanced with the window on the box similar to the glass front on his ship.

Cool idea but probably another exspense that would have increased the price.

I'm just happy Vader is finally here and ready to ship!

No. God hates you. Thats why he made you all live there... far away from SSC.

Lot you know. I had lunch with God just the other day. Although he did make me pay. :mad:

I think Sideshow should have gave us special packaging for this release, like Vader sitting in his tie advanced with the window on the box similar to the glass front on his ship.

Maybe it could be delivered in this:

Lot you know. I had lunch with God just the other day. Although he did make me pay. :mad:

Maybe it could be delivered in this:

I am sure that is only exclusive to Michael Jackson :lol

I am going to Hell..i know.

Contacted sideshow.
Wasn't able to get these shipped alongside the Hand and Luke due to the sizes of the box.

Still keeping him though.

Keep SSC proximity...God blessed the SouthEast with the most beautiful sugar-white beaches in the world, Gulf Coast rules!:fireworks

word..........fort walton/destin here........:rock

our sheriff was a big ****** bag though....:mad:

Keep SSC proximity...God blessed the SouthEast with the most beautiful sugar-white beaches in the world, Gulf Coast rules!:fireworks

Welcome BlueLeader, glad to have you here. :D

Bring on Vader! Then bring on my Hurc Vader so I will have the ultimate 1/6 ESB Vader! :rock

No. God hates you. Thats why he made you all live there... far away from SSC.

I'll just have to live with my polystone and dolls showing up a week late, I guess. Born and raised in Dixie - we've got the best women, best food, and best football.

(Residing Saban Country)

All I know is I didn't get charged for Vader today. And I even called CS to update my card number. And I live in Boston. I bet I don't see Vader until after the 10th.

I'll just have to live with my polystone and dolls showing up a week late, I guess. Born and raised in Dixie - we've got the best women, best food, and best football.

(Residing Saban Country)

Hey! I didn't say that, Marc did! :lol

It was 7.. but one ran off to find lonnie and has never come home. :crying

By the way, Superdoug reported in my experiment thread that his has shipped with a due date of 7-7. :rock

I got a Quantum view notice for 7-7 (my B-day) and got all excited. Turns out it was my True Type that shipped:banghead I felt like Vader at the end of ROTS NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

And I hate to be the one to revive this, but those shots from Singapore (or wherever it was from, sorry, my memory isn't very good) looked really good - specifically the helmet looked perfectly fine, to me.

Back