Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here he is.

S1.jpg

Thats awesome... When I first looked at the picture I though it was a screen shot from the movie... wow....:rock :rock..

You know, when you mentioned that you were going to do a shot for the first reveal, I thought it might have been this one, it was the first time we ever saw Vader in A new Hope. Its a very classy way of unveiling the figure.

Thank you Sean and Thank you Sideshow !

The dome does not seem to be all that big, i am curious to know if you tilt the head back more, does the edge of the dome hit his shoulders?.

Its not even close to the length seen on the dome from this film cell?, you got the Prototype right?..not final product?.

ANH-Darth_Vader-04592-1600.jpg

I am not bashing! it looks pretty good..i think my questions are legit enough.

I have a production sample, what I have is what will be shipping to everyone else.

It can't look like that still, but it can come close, I'll show you.

THANKS MAULFAN!!!!! NICE PICS!!! :google

Just a question? Is the dome stuck on nice and secure? No chance of a reveal, correct. AWESOME!

Its all good Valfar. I noticed the Helmet wasnt exact too but it is a sweet figure.
Definite buy

Swwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt!! Thanks for posting pics! This figure looks awsome! I'm geussing will be getting 15-20 days notices late next week or the week after! I wonder if we get Vader before Piett??

I think he's still in production and not on the water yet - so it will probably be about 3-4 weeks still.

Back