Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:drool :drool Looks amazing, I'm so pleased. Thanks Maulfan for sharing and making pics for us lot to see. Cant wait for more.

F.jpg

I wonder how many of us have just picked up their Obi Wan figure to get an idea of how big this box is ? ( or would that just be me ? )

Awesome pics man, congrats on the win. Love the photoshop you did on page 1

Swwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt!! Thanks for posting pics! This figure looks awsome! I'm geussing will be getting 15-20 days notices late next week or the week after! I wonder if we get Vader before Piett??

Originally Posted by MaulFan
"As soon as I have pictures of HIM, I will

Dude, I'm a little misty eyed, this thing is incredible, EVERY bit worth everyone's wait, and he has the tightest joints of any new Sideshow body, Hot Toys TT quality tightness. The dome looks great, those few photos where it was a question mark are a false perception. This thing is every bit worth the wait we've all endured since the start of the line. Another big thing that was a point of worry for many, myself included, the cape very nicely drapes over the fronts of his shoulders leaving just a gap to show the middle of his chest armor and his breathing box.

I can't even bring myself to photo him just yet, I need a few moments to savor this."

Congrats Sean. Couldn't happen to a more deserving Freak. :D

Looks fantastic so far.

Can't wait for more pics, but more importantly... I want mine to ship sooooooooooonn!!!!!

Must get kids into bed so I can stop viewing this on my phone!

I need a BIG screen for when the serious pitures hit.

Originally Posted by MaulFan
"As soon as I have pictures of HIM, I will

Dude, I'm a little misty eyed, this thing is incredible, EVERY bit worth everyone's wait, and he has the tightest joints of any new Sideshow body, Hot Toys TT quality tightness. The dome looks great, those few photos where it was a question mark are a false perception. This thing is every bit worth the wait we've all endured since the start of the line. Another big thing that was a point of worry for many, myself included, the cape very nicely drapes over the fronts of his shoulders leaving just a gap to show the middle of his chest armor and his breathing box.

I can't even bring myself to photo him just yet, I need a few moments to savor this."

Congrats Sean. Couldn't happen to a more deserving Freak. :D

Agreed ! Sean is about as cool as they come !

Back