Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alien remake/reboot is GO

Hey Kyle - are NECA any closer to making T1 figures?

Randy and I both want that to happen really bad. We're trying to get Arnold to go for it. If the T2 stuff does as we'll as we think it will I bet there could be a good chance we might do it. I'm hoping we get the new Predator movie and the new Alien movie. We love this stuff and we know we should make T1.
I just hope the new Alien movie will have something that has the WOW thing going for it. How often does a great monster come around now days?

Very true - is there an active interest in the Alien franchise at NECA? Are you guys making any more figures?

Also - why no T-1000 wave for the T2 line?

Oh and once again serious thanks for your work on the T-800's...they are your Sistine Chapel. Gonna pick up the next 2 this month.

This movie has the opportunity to be epic; however, there's a chance that it can go horribly horribly wrong too!

Thinking of the alien related movies after A3 makes the monkey cry. :whip:monkey2

I think that trying to make Alien scary again is a big ask. Take Jaws for instance, do you ever think a new movie under the best director could have the same impact that Spielberg's had?

A L I E N (Prequel) Named?

Found these on Den of Geek.....:monkey5

https://www.denofgeek.com/movies/31..._official_title_and_first_teaser_posters.html

AOFOXOnesht10.jpg

What do we think?:horror

Re: A L I E N (Prequel) Named?

Nope, that doesn't look real at all.

And wouldn't make sense anyways, Aliens were around long before this movie would be taking place, would be stupid to use Origins in the title.

Clearly fan made. Thank god Ridley Scott is involved.

Not a chance thats real. It screams photoshop ( or some other photo editing software ). :lol

Nope, that doesn't look real at all.

And wouldn't make sense anyways, Aliens were around long before this movie would be taking place, would be stupid to use Origins in the title.
Yeah, if by prequel it meant the evolutionary history of the Alien, then it would be a really stupid idea. . .though far from the stupidest idea in the Alien franchise. If not for Ridley Scott's involvement, I could believe this.

Yeah...FAKE!

And I love that, whoever faked this, used different versions of the Alien egg.

I see an ALIEN and A:R version in that pic.

I give in, I knew it was fake. Just seeing how many would get it and who wouldn't, your all wiser than I originally anticipated :lol

It actually could be a poster if we were in the early 80s. I might belive it then but now.. not a chance.

Back