Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A L I E N (Prequel) Named?

While I'm interested in them doing a movie about the Alien's origins, I'm also weary as sometimes when things are explained, they aren't done as well as they look in my head.

While I'm interested in them doing a movie about the Alien's origins, I'm also weary as sometimes when things are explained, they aren't done as well as they look in my head.

Exactly how I feel about it. I kind of like the mystery behind the idea.
Then again I think Ridley will know this too. I'm sure they'll be even more questions were left to think about after this. :cool:
I hope anyway. :monkey1:lol

the official title is Alien 2: The Secret of the Ooze. look it up.
Exactly how I feel about it. I kind of like the mystery behind the idea.
Then again I think Ridley will know this too. I'm sure they'll be even more questions were left to think about after this. :cool:
I hope anyway. :monkey1:lol
i hope it ignores all the sequels and avp garbage.

the official title is Alien 2: The Secret of the Ooze. look it up.

i hope it ignores all the sequels and avp garbage.

Well I doubt Ridley Scott liked them much either so I think and hope he'll ignore everything they include which could effect this movie.

Re: Alien remake/reboot is GO

I've merged this thread with the existing thread about the new Alien film to keep all the movie news together, as it's all pretty important to a number of us.

Since this fim is pretty much a definite, I'm also updating the title too.

Re: Alien remake/reboot is GO

I wonder how this will be done. The Aliens were created by the Jockies...and then what? Do we see a Jockey film? Or a human based one?

Re: Official NEW Alien Film Discussion Thread - Pending Official Title

If there is even one predator in this movie I will loose all faith in mankind.

I think it's a little early to get too caught up in what the movie will be about, as far as I know from all this discussion in here, the only definites are:

- Takes place before ALIEN
- Ridley's directing it now

If there is even one predator in this movie I will loose all faith in mankind.

Somehow, I can't imagine that being something Scott could get into, I get a vibe like he wouldn't enjoy mixing franchises like that, at least when he's making the movie.

Ah they have merged my little thread :)

You know what that looks fake to me...:monkey5:lol

I just had to add that in guys..:D

Re: Alien Reboot!!!

Scott on the prequel:

“It’s a brand new box of tricks,” said Sir Ridley. “We know what the road map is, and the screenplay is now being put on paper. The prequel will be a while ago. It’s very difficult to put a year on Alien, but [for example] if Alien was towards the end of this century, then the prequel story will take place thirty years prior.”

Here's the full article.

Back