Official PREDATOR thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if
hottoys2.gif
is going to re-release their
Asia Ancient Predator Exclusive for their AVP-R licence. Here is why I ask:

IMG_4631.jpg

[Not my pic, it belongs to edwint]

This is "him" in AVP:R.

Pred.jpg

Here he is in AVP :
PAVP.jpg

And here is the Sideshow edition from AVP:

PAVP2.jpg

The armor in AVP-R seems a bit different, but it's the same mask.​

I owned this figure for about 6 and I must say that it was a pretty cool one, until I saw P2 and Elder...:D

I posted this a couple weeks ago in the For Sale forum, but didn't get any interest. I thought I'd post it here in case the Predator fans didn't see it. It's a custom-painted resin bust that is about 7.5 inches wide and about 6 inches high.

ebay016ow8.jpg

ebay013yx5.jpg

ebay012fu2.jpg

ebay008vw6.jpg

If anyone is interested in it, please let me know. Thanks!

I wonder if
hottoys2.gif
is going to re-release their
Asia Ancient Predator Exclusive for their AVP-R licence. Here is why I ask:

IMG_4631.jpg

[Not my pic, it belongs to edwint]

This is "him" in AVP:R.

Pred.jpg

Here he is in AVP :
PAVP.jpg

And here is the Sideshow edition from AVP:

PAVP2.jpg

The armor in AVP-R seems a bit different, but it's the same mask.​

It couldn't possibly be the same one could it? How long do Predators live?

I love the amazing armor on this one, maybe the very best of all the HT Preds. But I think his paint job is the worst. He seems to have just a yellow/brown skin with no markings and spoting like all the other HT Preds.

If they re-released it with a paint job like the P2 I would throw all sorts of money at him. Or just buy him and one change out his armor with another Predator if they didn't change the paint job.

That pose does rule Edwint! LOVE IT!
Must see more! :rock

Since we are talking of things AVP...
Some Predator repaints I have done recently:

Predpaints2.jpg

Predpaints4.jpg

Nice to work on that AVP Elder again.

Found this on 4Chan's /toy'/. All I can say is, well...DAAAYUUUUMN!

1205344617790bo9.jpg

Oh, is there anyone here who has tried mixing the armor/accessoires of their Preds? I saw an image of Wolf wearing P2's shoulder armor, and since Wolf looked GREAT with those, I would love to see more stuff like that.:D

DML used to produce very good 1:6 scale M16/M203 rifles but they have since stopped doing so.

Dutch in the picture looks awesome to me. I am waiting in eager anticipation on what Hot Toys could come up with for their 1:6 scale Dutch, if they really does release Dutch eventually.

DML used to produce very good 1:6 scale M16/M203 rifles but they have since stopped doing so.

Dutch in the picture looks awesome to me. I am waiting in eager anticipation on what Hot Toys could come up with for their 1:6 scale Dutch, if they really does release Dutch eventually.

If Hot Toys can get Arnold/Dutch's portrait just right, it should be the best Dutch ever made, 'cause we already know the rest of the figure is gonna rule them all.

Back