Official Petition for Hot Toys Aliens Predators Robots, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like Hot to create more aliens or robots from your favorite movie?

• Yes, I love their work and want more, more, more!

Votes: 54 76.1%
  • No thanks.

Votes: 17 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. It seems like a gamble. The rubber deteriorates even in a detolf. As for the IM fading and Batman leakage, both have been reported straight out of the box, so that's not an issue with displaying. Not exactly sure what the issue is with Mars Attacks though, just that there is an issue with the bodies or suits. Needless to say, HT is picking up bigger licenses and pumping out more figures. They'd do better to cut back until they can fix the QC issues and completely rehaul their suckass CS system.

True that, their fervent expansion seems to be making QC problems more prevalent. Also, their apparent choice of cheaper materials for production (to boost profit margin or keep costs lower or both) is affecting that as well. They'll really need to reconsider if these are the cases. Personally, I know nothing lasts forever, but with the high amount we're paying for these, I sure as heck will want them to last longer, and QC problem-free. As a consumer, QC problems shouldn't be a norm.

Are you sure it's not you? I mean, you do have a history of this sort of thing. Nobody takes you seriously around here anymore. Just saying ;).

Are you sure it's not you? I mean, you do have a history of this sort of thing. Nobody takes you seriously around here anymore. Just saying.

You think I give two ____s or a ____ if a bunch of fresh-off-the-boat spawn.com rejects take me seriously? :lol Those who need to do. And that's all that matters, newb. :wink1:

What the hell is the point of this thread anyway?
"Would you like Hot to create more aliens or robots from your favorite movie?"
What kind of a question is that? Are you asking if I should give my permission for "Hot" continue making figures based on aliens and robots? I mean, seeing how they have a butt-load of figures coming for the Predators and Terminator franchises I kinda think they usurped my authority and went ahead with their nefarious plans before I could even cast my vote here in this very important thread.... Someone better let them know that they need to halt production till I've made up my mind. ____ers. :tap

You think I give two ____s or a ____ if a bunch of fresh-off-the-boat spawn.com rejects take me seriously? :lol Those who need to do. And that's all that matters, newb. :wink1:

I sense overt overcompensation with you. Well, when you get banned again, don't say that people didn't try to reason with you. Now be a good little boy and do what you do until that day comes again, it's only a matter of time. I mean, you've lost all perspective and failed to move with the times, you're old fashioned and obsolete. A dinosaur rex that's fighting to be wrong ;).

What the hell is the point of this thread anyway? What kind of a question is that? Are you asking if I should give my permission for "Hot" continue making figures based on aliens and robots? I mean, seeing how they have a butt-load of figures coming for the Predators and Terminator franchises I kinda think they usurped my authority and went ahead with their nefarious plans before I could even cast my vote here in this very important thread.... Someone better let them know that they need to halt production till I've made up my mind. ____ers. :tap

Well, 66 people see the point so far, that's all that counts, as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't matter if you don't get ;).

Last edited:
Are you sure it's not you? I mean, you do have a history of this sort of thing. Nobody takes you seriously around here anymore. Just saying ;).

... Says the person who's been here a few days and has twelve posts :lecture

I sense overt overcompensation with you. Well, when you get banned again, don't say that people didn't try to reason with you. Now be a good little boy and do what you do until that day comes again, it's only a matter of time. I mean, you've lost all perspective and failed to move with the times, you're old fashioned and obsolete. A dinosaur rex that's fighting to be wrong ;).

Well, 66 people see the point so far, that's all that counts, as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't matter if you don't get ;).

It's not a matter of getting it. My post was referencing the unnecessary "bump." Or are your comprehension skills on par with your complete lack of social skills? :huh

And those "66 people" if they could get away with it, would most likely have posted: "Well duh, dumbass. Who wouldn't?!" :dunno

... Says the person who's been here a few days and has twelve posts :lecture

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

It's not a matter of getting it. My post was referencing the unnecessary "bump." Or are your comprehension skills on par with your complete lack of social skills? :huh

And those "66 people" if they could, would most likely have posted: "Well, yeah, dumbass. Who wouldn't?!" :dunno

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

That's not your concern.

I'm a friend of Sarah Connor. I was told she was here. Could I see her please?

Believe it or not Hot Toys made not one but two versions of Sarah Conner just this past year. What amazes me is the fact that no petition or poll (which this thread is, though you've titled it "petition" for some unknown reason) was put together authorizing HT to create these figures yet they were still made!:mad: I have a dour look on my face at he present time.

That's not your concern.

Fail.gif

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost::exactly: :lecture:lecture:lecture

WOW, you're trolling your own thread because people are actually trying to make sense of it? :monkey1

Fact, it's a poll thread and you called it "petition."

Fact, it doesn't make sense to petition them to make more when they already are.

Fact, you haven't been here long enough to even comprehend any of this.

Fiction, you actually matter in the overall scheme of things here at SSF.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Why pretend that people don't know your history around here. You pretend that you are this elite respected member when it's the exact opposite in most peoples opinion. You know it's true ;). it's only a matter of time before you're banned again. You can't do what your really want to do, you're not being yourself ;).

Trolling? Whose doing what in what thread? The pot calling the kettle black? Like I said, I sense overt overcompensation with you. Well, when you get banned again, don't say that people didn't try to reason with you. Now be a good little boy and do what you do until that day comes again, it's only a matter of time. I mean, you've lost all perspective and failed to move with the times, you're old fashioned and obsolete. A dinosaur rex that's fighting to be wrong ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back