Official Petition for Hot Toys Aliens Predators Robots, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like Hot to create more aliens or robots from your favorite movie?

• Yes, I love their work and want more, more, more!

Votes: 54 76.1%
  • No thanks.

Votes: 17 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't argue those...don't know enough about them.

I concentrate soley on Alien/Predator...so I consider myself a bit of an expert on those 2 franchises.

Pics of Jason from FT13 3

1.jpg

Jasonheadshot.jpg

Sideshow's...

300079_press01-001.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/jpg/300079_press01-001.jpg

I dont see the problem....:dunno

...and this is why we don't make threads like this :). Eh, lesson learned.

BTW, Berserker's height isn't totally accurate. It is, next to HT's P1, but their P1 was a shorty from the start. Compared to other Preds, Mr. Black should be bigger. Anyway...

guys come on here and cry about all the flaws that hot toys has, but you never hear about how good they actually are, hot toys is not perfect but they are very good at what they do. if all you have in your life is to come on here and cry about hot toys then you need to get a life. remember guys this is a hobby you collect because you love it. hey nobody is putting a gun to your head and telling you to spend 130 to 200 bucks on a figure, if you don't like it don't buy it simple as that. happy holidays and happy figure hunting!!!:lecture

Thats not my experience of these forums. Yeah sometimes there are big negative talking points, sometimes minor negative talking points but I think generally people are wowed with each new figure reveal - look at the Platoon figures and Barney Ross. Mind you we are a bit more obsessive in here and in the DC section.

Thats not my experience of these forums. Yeah sometimes there are big negative talking points, sometimes minor negative talking points but I think generally people are wowed with each new figure reveal - look at the Platoon figures and Barney Ross. Mind you we are a bit more obsessive in here and in the DC section.

That will only be true when screwball freaks start dropping $1k for a "movie accurate" Schwarzenegger HS with real hair. :lol :monkey1

Yeah there isn't quite the same degree of customising in here as in DC - proof maybe that people in A&R, hard though it may be for some to believe, are generally happier with their stock Terminator, Alien and Predator figs than the Batman folk.

Yeah there isn't quite the same degree of customising in here as in DC - proof maybe that people in A&R, hard though it may be for some to believe, generally don't rub their genitalia all over their stock Terminator, Alien and Predator figs unlike the Batman folk.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

guys come on here and cry about all the flaws that hot toys has, but you never hear about how good they actually are, hot toys is not perfect but they are very good at what they do. if all you have in your life is to come on here and cry about hot toys then you need to get a life. remember guys this is a hobby you collect because you love it. hey nobody is putting a gun to your head and telling you to spend 130 to 200 bucks on a figure, if you don't like it don't buy it simple as that. happy holidays and happy figure hunting!!!:lecture

True, but you seem to forget that consumers should complain when they see something wrong, especially when they spend a high amount for an item. It really doesn't matter whether it's a luxury item or not. Consumerism IS part of human life.

As for the thread's topic, I hope HT creates a 1:6th scale E.T. Given the character's iconic status, I hope we see it done in the DX line.

Last edited:
True, but you seem to forget that consumers should complain when they see something wrong, especially when they spend a high amount for an item. It really doesn't matter whether it's a luxury item or not. Consumerism IS part of human life.

As for the thread's topic, I hope HT creates a 1:6th scale E.T. Given the character's iconic status, I hope we see it done in the DX line.

consumers could care less if this thing is accurate or not their in it for the money. i still think it up to the buyer if their gonna buy or not. and i do agree e.t. should get the 1/6 figure treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back