Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
- "arial".
- "tank" instead of "goliath".
- goliath's torso in the middle of the body.

those are chinese fakes, right?

They need a proofreader, that's for sure.

Aerial is a lazy mistake. Just as bad as "unstoppable" on their Ultimate Tech Noir box.

Haha "Arial?" Sweet. What's up with NECA not including the roses for the rose box? That's straight up lazy. As little effort as possible when it comes to Terminator.

That packaging says ''2 alternate heads'' - which, to me, reads like ''in addition to the default head there will be 2 others''...but there's only 2 heads total in the official solicitation images.

Annnnd going back to this pic posted a few pages back of the 18'' Dutch with a custom paintjob:
photo1_zps5ec31dd2.jpg

The paint is good, but I still have a problem with that mouth and this is it - the sculpting of the mouth is clearly based on this:

But without the accompanying severe squinting of the eyes it looks out of place.

Why are they calling it the 25th anniversary? The film came out in 1991 and it's 2017 :lol

Yeah, Cameron is a bit late with the release of the 25th Anniversary 3D version of T2. I found the blurb below from 2016 on a movie site. NECA is just branding this latest T-800 to coincide with the 3D film release.

Terminator 2: Judgment Day celebrated its 25th anniversary this summer (2016). Initially, James Cameron was hoping to celebrate the occasion around this time of year with a 3D re-release of the film. For unspecified reasons, there was a bit of a delay, but we’ll see the 3D conversion sometime next year in 2017.

Anyone get a feeling John Conner will be a SDCC exclusive like they did with Newt?

Anyone get a feeling John Conner will be a SDCC exclusive like they did with Newt?

I think that is highly likely if they make him at all. I asked Randy a few days ago on Twitter about the possibility of a John Connor figure to go with the new 25th Anniversary Rose Box T-800 and he did not respond. But that is not unusual :lol

what the...

paper models look a lot more accutate and proportional!

Those are pics of the prototype for a supposed 1/10 accessory. At that scale it would be pretty small. As far as I know, NECA has not provided any more information or even mentioned it again since last June. The production piece would probably look a lot better.

I think that is highly likely if they make him at all. I asked Randy a few days ago on Twitter about the possibility of a John Connor figure to go with the new 25th Anniversary Rose Box T-800 and he did not respond.

Not necessarily a bad sign. Could be a good sign even. But I feel foolish in getting my hopes up.

a-dev chasing Randy when he hears the John Connor they're doing is the Nick Stahl version from T3. :lol

giphy.gif

Back