Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official NECA The Terminator Thread

the police shoot out is looking really grate:clap

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tAcGyOllk0"]‪NECA SDCC 2011 Booth: Terminator, Robocop, and ROCKY Action Figures!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Despite some QC issues with Series 1, I'm still pumped for Series 2 especially the Shootout T-800. Lucky, with that version, any sloppy paint won't be nearly as noticable because the shades will cover the eyes and brows and the hair style is one solid piece.
Next month too. According to the SDCC notes next to the video above.

i have 14 7'' terminators in my collection and my new favorite by fare is the t1 endo, i just can't stop looking at it, its amazing :horror, if i get a good camera im going to make a review of it and the mcfarlan endo.

i have 14 7'' terminators in my collection and my new favorite by fare is the t1 endo, i just can't stop looking at it, its amazing :horror, if i get a good camera im going to make a review of it and the mcfarlan endo.

I say the McFarlane Endo is better in this case. Especially when I compare the figures to my life-size SS Endo version 2.

I think the old T2 line was better.
The T-1000 looks good for the scale, decent paint and very good likeness. The Tech-Noir is significantly weaker,
little resemblance and overall it looks cheap and dead.

The Police Shootout looks very good and is definitely the best of the three.

from this version a 18" would be great

Terminator.jpg

Pictures

1technoirtop.jpg

1coptop.jpg

Last edited:

Come on NECA, please make 18" Arnold T-800 and T1000. Probably better paint application and details with these bigger scaled figures.:pray::pray::pray:

Im for the Police Shootout in 18"
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHXuvMZiU58"]NECA Terminator 1 Police Station Assault T-800 Figure - YouTube[/ame]

Very accurate, looks great even in 7"
In 18" it could be better, maybe much better.

I say leave 1/4 'humans' to Enterbay. I'd like NECAs Police Shootout in 1/6th. We need that AR-18 for our HT bashes.

I say leave 1/4 'humans' to Enterbay. I'd like NECAs Police Shootout in 1/6th. We need that AR-18 for our HT bashes.

Humans arent Necas stenght, but the police-shootout looks pretty good. He doesnt need a healthy skin color like Police shootout. I mean look how arnold looks in the movie after the eye surgery, pale and inhuman.The skin color varies in the movie very strong.
I think the figure has the potential to represent the movie or the scene great, tech noir in contrast almost not at all.
This is the difference

In 1/6 ? We have already two and they not even sold well.
Its time for at least one Arnold in 18" in my eyes.

Review 1 of the TECH-NOIR
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfiQ4vBzGIk&feature=related"]NECA Terminator T800 Tech Noir Action Figure Review - YouTube[/ame]

BIGGEST PROBLEM ; Eyes and skin tone

Review 2

looks better, a better exemplar ? This is the question

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbs8roiiCVk&feature=related"]NECA REEL TOYS!! THE TERMINATOR TECH NOIR!! - YouTube[/ame]

nevertheless not good enough.

Last edited:

Any new updates from NECA's Twitter feed on when we should be expecting Series 2? The banner displayed at SDCC next to Series 2 read September.

Looks like November now.

What is your source for that information?

On 31 Aug NECA posted via twitter:

"BTS - Police Station Assault Terminator available by October"

policestation.jpg

standing here today are you surprised that NECA is releasing this before Hot Toys? a couple of months ago we were talking to high hopes of all the versions Hot Toys would make after Tech Noir, ie Reese, Police Shootout, truck damage, etc it feels you deflated right?

Not surprised at all, more R&D goes into Hot Toys and well, Hot Toys have enough ____ on their plate this year.

I think every Terminator fan here is surprised at that. Especially after going to whatever extra troubles to get the complete licensing for T1 including actor likeness that they stop after just one figure, despite some fairly obvious options left to do. They could still happen, HT are still making Predator 2 figures and they've had that license seemingly since forever.

Can't wait for series 2! Unlike alot of others, I was very pleased with the Tech Noir. Im not that picky when it comes to these type of figures.

Back