Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official NECA The Terminator Thread

I hope youre right.
The Neca Comment says nothing about a second right forarm.

What is with Series 3 ?
Which Figures comes out ?

Uh Oh. I may have remembered wrong about the extra right forearm.

DSCF1224.jpg

Here it is pictured with the clean Tech Noir figure but that figure didn't end up coming with an extra forearm.

Kinda wishful thinking on my part that they'll include it with the BD Tech Noir so he can use that shotgun properly and accurately.

1414hs7.jpg

zobbky.jpg

NECA nailed the T1 endo, even in this scale
Great scuplt.

Last edited:

According to NECA's Vendor product list, Terminator Collection Series 2 is out now. We should we seeing these figures within the next few weeks.

Good news!
Some eBay sellers here in the US now have "in hand" pictures of Series 2. So they are no available!

I expect it'll still be ages before BBTS gets them in. They seem to be very slow getting NECA stuff lately.

Looks not bad, but the Jacket is not dirty enough and the left Eye es aWay to bloody.

I hope Neca makes a full Damage T-800, a Battle Damaged Endoskweltton wit broken leg and Kyle Reese(future War/1984).

got my T1 Police station assault figure today,(sorry no camera to post pictures) and i'm very happy with it, the paint is good on mine, no slop,a big improvement over series 1 t1 figures,skin tone a little pale but not like the series 1 one,but t1 's skin looked a little pale in the movie,
i don't really care for the head with eye damage ,that comes with it,
as i perfer head w/ sun shades anyway, the guns look good, nothing specail about them as far as paint washing etc.
hope everybody else gets a good one like i did.

( after checking again, more closley, the shades do have plastic under the shades, but not as noticable as the t2 figures with shades)

Last edited:

The Gargoyle sunglasses are more of a wrap-around style though are they not? So they would never have had that.

Back