Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA T-1000

great likeness. I hope they come out with a few of these like a painted one.

I'm quite certain we'll likely see that exact figure in a painted, normal version as well. Looks great, glad to see T-1000 is being done and not just T-800s.

Wow thats a neat version. And the details could be little off and it wouldnt matter as he is in transformation.. awesome.. I hope also they do a painted version like a 1 per case painted variant.. haha..it could be the chase figure.. haha.. or this version could be the chase..

Here's a look at a painted one.

IMG_2607.JPG

And a split arms blasted head version, though it's the 2 up.

IMG_2684.JPG

And is that Jonah Hex? That would be great news! Hoefully NECA will be able to do more DC figures then! Dark Knight anyone?

And I'm thrilled the T-1000 is getting some love. I'm definately going back and getting the T-800s now! And that blasted head/hook arms could be swapable heads and arms on the regularly painted version. Or knowing how Neca handled the Wolf Pred, they are probably all different versions anyway.

Well there were 4 T-800s, 3 used the exact same legs, the 4th used a varation on the same legs, 3 used the same midsection piece, and 2 used the same exact arms and heads. There will be as much recycling among the T-1000s, but thankfully, with diffent damage and weapons, they should look different enough to not notice/care that parts are reused.

Very true. Sometimes it is nice to be forced to buy multiple versions because otherwise you could only have one of the various options to display at one time. This at least makes you get another figure if you want the different variations and you aren't paying more if you don't want them.

We'll see what happens in production, but the proto has a very true to film finish to the full metal look.

No Sarah Connor but thats for another series I guess.

Can anyone tell me why there is a T 800 with shades a grey shirt and a plasma rifle. When did that happen?

aw man waitaminit... Are these the 2 ups for the small 7 inch stuff.. crap I thought it was 12in figures..

Last edited:

No Sarah Connor but thats for another series I guess.

Can anyone tell me why there is a T 800 with shades a grey shirt and a plasma rifle. When did that happen?

I'm thinking there might not be a Sarah. As for the T-800 on display, it looks like display filler, just putting a model out and with whatever weapons were handy.

aw man waitaminit... Are these the 2 ups for the small 7 inch stuff.. crap I thought it was 12in figures..

Right now, they're 12" models that'll be used for making the 7" figures. There could be a 12" figure or two, who knows, they did 2 12" T-800s.

IMG_2684.JPG

That Predator on the right is the BEST LOOKING 12" Winston Predator i've seen.

Today is a GREAT DAY for Predator fans.

THANKS FOR THE PICS! ! ! !

Back