Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【NECA T2 2nd wave in store pics】

:(Well I'm very disappointed. I was convinced, convinced I'd have mine this week - I had every reason to think that based on past experience, based on when they shipped and how many working days have passed.

Now I've got 2 days where I'm guaranteed not to get them. :rolleyes: Naturally the toy order that I am most looking forward to, out of all the many orders I currently have, is the one that gets delayed for the longest possible time :banghead

Oh well, at least it should theoretically be a good monday next week.

Thank you very much for your suggestion. My 12" Pescadero seems to have a loose right shoulder joint right out of the box. It's because the hole to attach right arm is a little too wide.

Perhaps you could make that hole smaller, wedge something black in it....what a sentence..or maybe use glue to make the joint tighter - poor some glue into the socket, making sure not to get any on visible parts of the figure, and while your pouring the glue in keep moving the arm for a while so it doesn't permanently lock in one position.

Last edited:

Yup, just bought mine today. Also has a loose right arm. :(
How do you guys place the gun in his hands? I'm afraid I might break his fingers.
Please help!

I put my Cyberdyne's right arm in boiling water first, then slid the trigger of the minigun inside...as i was doing this it came loose from the actual gun, but I think it was meant to, as it slotted right back in after the fact. The whole figure looks fantastic on top of my tv.

Heres a little clip of my soon to be custom Cyberdyne Shootout. Some people had troble getting him to hold the mini gun but it can be done.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/NueTMYUiM5o&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/NueTMYUiM5o&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Nice little vid and great poses. Your T-800 endo looks like the cinemaquette pose, no? And your 700 looks like he's about to claw John Connors face. I too tried the NECA 12'' with the Hot Toys Mini-gun but couldn't get it to work and ended up breaking the handle off.

My 12 inch pescadero arrived today, it's awesome..!

Only problem i've had is the paint on the hands coming off too easy when you get him to hold the shotgun. So the same problem everyone else has had, really!

Fortunately enough, a little games workshop 'dwarf flesh' paint worked wonders, I did a little touch up and it was bob-on, so providing I don't mess about with the shotgun and keep a similar pose, he's perfect!

It's an issue that wants addressing, though. Maybe Neca should've packaged him with the shotgun already in his hands, pre posed, or something.

If I was to reccommend one thing for getting the shotgun in his hands, it would be: put it in his left hand 1st. Then put his right hand on the trigger and handle. I found it a lot easier this way. Also try to prise open the fingers to make way for the gun. Maybe soften it up with a hairdryer, or something. I avoided this though, because if the paint comes off easily enough by just putting the gun in, what would a hairdryer do!?!

All in all though really pleased, at this price its worthy of a 10/10. Love the headsculpt!!!!

Y' know, a custom cyberdine 12 inch wouldn't be impossible to do.

Spray or paint his shirt grey and remove the glasses and paint the eyes, for starters. Then some pretty complex hand mod would probably need to be done. I was thinking you could chop his hands off at the wrists, leaving the ball jointed part still connected. So you're not taking the whole hand off. Then attach some gloved hands from HT or SS, which would have been modified to fit the ball joints still on the figure.

Then give him a bandolier and the weapons of your choice. I'd probably go for an M79 in his right hand, and some sort of holdall / bag in his left.

I can picture it in my mind, I think it would look good!

csm, can't wait to see the results of your custom, it may just make me start on my own!

I don't think theres any need to customise a Cyberdyne version out of the NECA 12" since it will no doubt be possible to do, and with much less grief, when Hot Toys make their T2 figures.

Congrats on your 12" Pescadero Shakey. Its magnificent - I don't think they could have had the gun in his hands inside the box though as it tends to warp the accessories when this is done which would be an even worse problem. I've just gone for a one handed aiming pose with mine from the first shot he takes at the T-1000. I've got the 7"ers for the two-handed poses.

Bezzerkerr,

I'm from Malaysia. Bought it locally. :)
When I got it out of the box, the right shoulder joint was a bit tight. Then I tried to move it & pop, it became loose but no biggie. It should work just fine with the shotgun in place.
Gonna try placing the gun in his hands. Hopefully nothing breaks!

Pry open the fingers? Are the fingers plastic or rubber? Will they break?

It was a leap of faith but i did it. Pried open the fingers & slid the gun in. Thanks to you guys. I wouldn't have dared bend the fingers if no one reassured me. :)

these been seen in philly? alright, tommorow is hunting day.

I don't think theres any need to customise a Cyberdyne version out of the NECA 12" since it will no doubt be possible to do, and with much less grief, when Hot Toys make their T2 figures.

Congrats on your 12" Pescadero Shakey. Its magnificent - I don't think they could have had the gun in his hands inside the box though as it tends to warp the accessories when this is done which would be an even worse problem. I've just gone for a one handed aiming pose with mine from the first shot he takes at the T-1000. I've got the 7"ers for the two-handed poses.

I know what your saying and I will probably get the Hot Toys one but I love the Neca Arnie. I dont mind the all plastic figure and I thingk its spot on to his build and likeness in every way.

I feel you just cant get that from a true type figure with real clothes.

I also wasnt crazy about having the same figure in two sizes:lol

Wow thats my attitude completely. I love the NECA figure for precisely the same reasons. I agree that the Hot Toys figure may not end up with the most accurate build such as we have here. I'll still be getting the HT of course but I don't think its going to put the NECA to shame by any means.

well, tonight i saw the new wave of T2 figures at FYE only thing is i didnt have the cash on me! aaah! so i stashed the 2 arnolds and hope to get them tommorow. they looked amazing though!

sadly, i wont be able to take any pics, normally i'd be the first one to do that, but my digtial cam broke and i simply cannot! very upsetting. but when i get a new one i will take pics of my collection.

ok guys, i finally got my my T2 series 2 set this morning and i couldnt wait to get home to tear these bad boys open! sadly, the FYE by me near scranton, PA doesnt have shat. its a very small store, but the one closer to where i used to live, in middletown NY, is much bigger and thats where i got the first series of T2 figs, so i went there this morning. drove a whole hour which sucks but i really wanted these. i was there yesterday and saw them but didnt have any cash! so i had to go back today. i feel terrible that i cant post any pics for all you cuz these are 2 awsome! i wanted to be the first to post all 5 figs ina row cuz ive only seen customs. i never cared too much for leg articulation anyway, i mean when do you really see arnold really crouching or anything? hes usally standing or something.

anyway, i finally have them in hand, i only got the 2 new arnolds, final battle and cyberdyne showndown, i proilly would have gotten the endo cuz it looked like it came with a different weapon which looked sweet, i think it was a plasma cannon minigun lookin thing (werent those seen in T3?). but i didnt have enough so i passed. the ride home felt like forever to open up these babies. seriously, let me tell you this: THESE ARE THE BEST ARNOLD TERMINATOR FIGURES EVER MADE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!! forget sideshow, forget macfarlane, forget kenner. forget'em all. THIS is where its at. i now have all 4 arnold variatations and the first series Endoskeleton. this is seriously a fans dream come true. the detail on each, VERY accurate. the first series was good but i must admit the 2nd series is muuuch cooler and were the ones i was looking foward too the most. the minigun arnold is prolly my favorite cuz he is the most "packed", with the minigun, slingbag full of ammo, and the grenade launcher. i am so impressed with this one, but also with final battle. the battle damage, blood and netal underneath, i mean, done to a T. looks exactly like the movie. and i am sooooooo happy to see for the first time actual BALL JOINTED ELBOWS AND SHOULERS!! not to mention the BJ heads as well that can be moved into practially any position, AND they even made them interchangable for a variety of looks with all 4 arnies! i mean, wow! i always thought figures of this caliber would be so much more improved with some arm articulation so you can do more poses and not just a lame "glorified statue" like mcfarlane does. the static poses work the best for terminator, especially with the added articulation, you can easily do tons of poses. even if hot toys makes there own T2 line, i am just fine with the neca line. i mean, they made pretty much ALL the different arnold terminators seen in the film. you just dont get better then this. the detail is amazing, the scale of everything, im just astounded. i actually for once am totsally satisfied with a line of figures, with only 5 different figures in it! just go get these, maybe if these do well enough we'll one day see neca do a line for the T-1000 or even the first film! but if not, i dont care anyway, this is the best terminator figures ever!

Last edited:

I didn't ask for your life story. J.K.:D
I might pick these up soon, they look to good to pass up.

Back