Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【NECA T2 2nd wave in store pics】

The physique and the clothes are the biggest problem.:sick

Neca made here a significantly better job, very detailed clothing and a perfect muscular Body.

IMO its the headsculpt that kills the Sideshow t-800. Neca killed them in that category.

for those of you that have the 2nd wave, do both arnies have the ball jointed wrists like the pescadero version?...and also, does it look like you could do an arm swap to get the mcfarlane pose?? thanks!

Re: The Neca T2 - Series 2 "Sightings" Thread

yeah i live right outside philly, i too would like to know! I've been checking 2 suncoasts at 2 malls for like 2 weeks now and still nothing, hopefully this week though

btw i saw on ebay last week that someone from Wisconsin had them in-hand so they've got to be on there way to the east coast. I've been told by suncoast employees that they get their stock in on thursday afternoons so i've been checking every friday on my break from class...we've been there so many times i think my girlfriend's going to punch me in the face :p

oh, i dont think we have a suncoast here. only FYE's.

but man, as SOON as you see them, post it here!

i would also like to know if the series 2 figure have ball jointed elbows too. im pretty sure they do, they look like it in photo's, but i'd like to make sure.

IMGA0081.jpg

t2-057_L.jpg

THE LIKENESS IS AMAZING !

HAHA great comparison pic!

YO MODS THAT IS NOT COOL TO MERGE MY THREAD IN HERE!! i did that cuz i wanted ppl to actually stay on topic in my thread, noone answers me when i ask it in THIS thread. GAH.

There's no need to be opening new threads for a question that can be answered in an existing discussion.

I have seen how awesome he looks in person. Maybe I'll be getting him tomorrow. :)

Hopefully Neca will come out with a 12" version of Cyberdyne shootout.
Any negative point bout the 12" Pescadero that I should be worried about?

im still waiting for these to hit stores. how much longer will they make us wait??

i got the pescadero escape 12inch figure a couple of weeks ago, have to say the likeness is amazing, only the painting could be mutch beter , the clothes look awsome, expessialy the bullet holes in the back of his jacket.

i'm thinkin of making a base to put him on

just saw these in a suncoast in philly tonight, but gotta wait for tomorrow when i get paid :(
good news is they look awesome, a lot better in hand than the pics on here!!

Hopefully Neca will come out with a 12" version of Cyberdyne shootout.
Any negative point bout the 12" Pescadero that I should be worried about?

Hi, I'm a new member here but have been reading this site for months. I bought 12" Pescadero last week and he is impressive, worth the money. However the only problem I find is the right shoulder that seems to be quite loose. I've seen many video reviews of this one and don't find anyone having this problem. So i suggest you to check him carefully (if the store allows you to unbox and check the QC of him, then do it).

I've been keeping my 12" in the same pose for much of the time, changing it only once since I got it, so as to avoid loosening the joints too much. Instead I'm trying different poses with the 7" ones, although even that may come to an end if I buy enough of these buggers.

I hope these are a big success for NECA, because I want more.

I've been keeping my 12" in the same pose for much of the time, changing it only once since I got it, so as to avoid loosening the joints too much. Instead I'm trying different poses with the 7" ones, although even that may come to an end if I buy enough of these buggers.

I hope these are a big success for NECA, because I want more.

Thank you very much for your suggestion. My 12" Pescadero seems to have a loose right shoulder joint right out of the box. It's because the hole to attach right arm is a little too wide.

Got the 2nd wave today...I have them all lined up on my tv...including a little headswap on McFarlane's T-800.

Back