Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【NECA T2 2nd wave in store pics】

i'm hoping these hit the north east this weekend, im thinking about getting 2 of each (minus the endo) so i can swap parts to make the pose 2 pages back. Im gonna touch up the paint a bit as well but thats just me, and i think these look pretty decent considering so much is going on in terms of torn flesh, blood, and exposed endo...but yeah i agree with somebody who said they are more excited for these than any ht stuff right now...that is until HT start making these!

Dammit! Play.com have put the release date back to the 2nd Oct! Gonna have to wait a bit longer...

i guess FYE would be the place to go for these guys first? i saw that TRU had them way later on but i think FYE had them before anyone as far as stores. isnt that right? are there any other places i should hit to check for these guys? sounds like they are right around the corner...cant wait!

My BBTS order of these shipped today so I'm fairly certain I'll have them next week, but I think monday would be overly optimistic.

I've got so many orders coming, including the NECA T2s I have 4 seperate orders that shipped this week and ought to be arriving next week plus another order I just placed which will ship on monday I presume. One of these orders due is the HT rubberskin T-600. Hectic and expensive. I really hope things slow down next year.

Shakey, I haven't had the chance yet to find those McFarlane T-800 accessories you're looking for. All my stuff is boxed up unfortunately. However just to let you know I haven't forgotten.

^^ I dunno. I really want that minigun. As far as the face, a little paint goes a long way.

Just received a complete set of series 1 and 2 the other day... took some pics just then... with the old Tankman's McFarlane T2 T800 side by side... i prefer the old one which is slightly bigger and the McFarlane's M79 grenade launcher looks better.

In case anyone wondering whats with the other head sculpt... it's made by GQAK. :)
IMG_3588.jpg

IMG_3592.jpg

IMG_3596.jpg

IMG_3620.jpg

IMG_3621.jpg

Neca one really needs a repaint... might do that later when i have spare time

IMGA0079.jpg

IMGA0078.jpg

IMGA0081.jpg

I'm sorry but for me only the PESCADERO is really great!
I love mine, looks so real in person.

The eyes were destroyed on the "BATLLE DAMAGED VERSION", this is fact, hope the 12inch figure will be better ?

With the glasses he looks so fantastic but without ....... !!
Here some pictures of the 12ich Neca Pescadero and Sideshow Premium :

Sry for bad english:maul

Last edited:
Re: NECA 12inch Terminator2 discussion (pics on page4)

IMGA0079.jpg

IMGA0078.jpg
IMGA0081.jpg

Here are a few new Pictures of NECA 12inch Terminator & Sideshow Premium

:eek:

Last edited:

Great pics, thanks guys.

I like the look of the slender McFarlane body with the neca head. It looks good!

a-dev, cheers for what you are doing. Appreciated!

Back