Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【NECA T2 2nd wave in store pics】

Wow.. Awesome.. I bought the first 3 for my son.

Never seen these ones before... there not even on ebay.... :(

6810f7eef7272e4e159085e5865cddcf.jpg

sorry ,a-dev,that's not mine!!
and I think he did not swap the left arm

I think its definitely an arm swap. You can see the battle damaged chest but both his arms are intact. None of the 4 T-800s have that combination out of the box.

Yeah and the legs are NECAs. Why would he take the McFarlane torso but keep the NECA arms and legs? No I don't think theres any McFarlane parts there.

I'm excited about the possibility that the arms can be swapped out though. That would earn NECA extra purchases from me. I would just hope its easy to do.

noone seen these in USA yet? they look damn fine!

That picture is comprised of Man or Machine's pistol, Final Battle's body, grenade belt, and half-damaged head, and Cyberdyne Showdown's left arm & grenade launcher.

Its a great combo. Is it yours? If so, or if you happen to know who did it - how easy was that arm switch?

Wish it was, I'm still waiting on my pre-order Series 2 here in the U.S., couple weeks away. I'm just an observer... easy to see that figure is made up of NECA T2 figure parts.

Ah. Yeah your observations of that pic have got to be right. Its beautiful, I now have to try the same custom myself although I won't go for that pose since the McFarlane one already depicts that. I'm thinking more of giving him the gun that came with the McFarlane T3 T-850 to represent the teargas launcher. Only problem is he probably didn't have the knee damage yet at that point.

And call me wierd but I'm more excited about these than any of the HT figures I currently have on order.

Just a shout out to Darkside or anyone else who might have more pics of these.......

.....oh and to Tankman - hows it looking for the T-1000?? :D Any hope at all of a child John Connor and his mum?? These would all be purchased a few times over by me.

I just got the whole set in LA, so they may be hitting everywhere shortly.

I'd say about another week or 2 probably to spread over the country.

As usual flash photography does not flatter. The paint on the headsculpts looks terrible in those pics. However despite this I'm not worried. I thought exactly the same about the first series and I love those. Thanks for the link by the way.

Damn, am I late to this thread!

Great pics by all, cheers. The figures look great and I can't wait for them. I've been waiting for them to come in stock on play.com for ages!!!

They look brill, I love them.

That spare, lesser battle damaged head is going on the McFarlane body!

Last edited:

Good to know they've hit in the US already. I would have sworn it took longer for series 1. This bodes well for an email from BBTS soon. Like you Shakey I can't wait to not only enjoy these new figures in their own right but also to finally get rid of that crappy old McFarlane head and make that figure as good as it can be.

Back