Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA T2 in store pics

which figure? also, i hear too that california gets new stuff before any of the other states do. i hope that FYE starts carrying them, that would be convinient but they also like to overcharge there sh**. 9 bucks for 1 star wars figure! im scared to think what the T2 figs will be.

All of em'. I ment to say figures.

Got all 3 the other day, I am pretty happy with them for the most part. Nice to have fresh Arnie figures, the next series look much better though.

Got all 3 the other day, I am pretty happy with them for the most part. Nice to have fresh Arnie figures, the next series look much better though.

Do they look to you like he's making a face? Like hes deliberately jutting his chin forward?

[QUOTE
117_0095.jpg
[/[/QUOTE]

This comparison shows how great the Hot Toys endo looks.

yeah I agree. They're like $15.00-$20.00 they're not expensive but they're not ht quality but you get what you pay for :D

what store did you get them at? are you in the states?

Nice purchase mate, gonna post som epics at all? Cheers

I would post pics but my cam has been broke for nearly 2 years and I've been too lazy (and cheap) to buy another. Trust me though the Pescadero Termie is the best of the bunch so far. Can't wait for the BD version though.

What are the glasses like on the head?

Does the rims of the glasses kind of mould on to the face? And how is it painted?

cheers

What are the glasses like on the head?

Does the rims of the glasses kind of mould on to the face? And how is it painted?

cheers

I'm pondering what the loose sunglasses provided with McFarlanes MM4 T-800 would look like on the man or machine headsculpt. Remember those? They were useless for that particular figure because they only provided the one overly battledamaged head. Its just that from what we saw earlier in the thread the frames on the Pescadero escape figure's sunglasses look really excessively thick sculpted around the head - they cheaped a bit there. I would have preferred had they handled the sunglasses as either a loose accessory or in the same way McFarlane created the glasses on their Austin Powers figures which were fixed to the head but sculpted seperately.

And JimCem99 I've no clue about the 12". All we can go on is the estimated release dates probably displayed with the preorders on various sites.

The glasses appear to be a seperate peice of plastic but are glued onto the head through the eye sockets. They look and fit fine and are not bulky.

Actually upon closer inspection, the part of the glasses that connect to the ears are sculpted while the rims/lenses are a seperate peice. Still it looks fine.

Back