Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, not a fan of that sculpt at all but you've elevated it with the new paintjob, immediately makes it look more high-end.

In other news, we don't get much news on Terminator anymore but someone asked if there'd more Kenner tributes and the reply was maybe in 2021. I'd ask questions about more movie-based figures but I don't think I'm established enough on twitter for him to notice me.
Thanks mate [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Has anyone made any efforts to modify the McFarlane Sarah Connor so she could use a NECA head? I remembered that I had her and thought it'd be a pretty good way to make a Steel Mill Sarah without having to also open my MOC Sarah.

I know the McF has a terrible swivel joint neck, so at minimum we're either totaling the head on the McF or we're sculpting a new upper neck, which honestly is probably the easier option.

It's a horrid swivel joint that cuts straight through her neck guillotine style. It wouldn't be a smooth conversion at all, I'm thinking. But even if it'd be rougher than planned, I think the long steel mill hair would probably help hide it. But the break is at a point where you could feasibly recreate a post for the NECA head. Maybe.

While I've got the all-Terminator wise a-dev, do you have any suggestions for some unique T2 posters (non-theatrical preferably)? I'm moving soon and would like to get a few prints from my favorite films, T2 at the top of the list.

Hah, alas I'm not that knowledgeable of posters - Endosickness might be able to help there, I've seen him getting some non-typical Terminator and Robocop posters.

Product Description
We?re proud to present the Sarah Connor and JohnConnor Action Figure 2-Pack! This definitive collectors version is a heartfelt tribute to the characters played to perfection by Linda Hamilton and Edward Furlong in the 1991 sequel to The Terminator. These deluxe 7? scale action figures feature over 25points of articulation and come loaded with accessories to stop Judgement Day. To protect the future leader of the resistance, Sarah comes with three interchangeable heads, removable tactical vest, plus rifle, shotgun, handgun, and knife. John includes a removable backpack, hacking device, and endoskeleton arm in a display case. Display friendly deluxe window box packaging

Attachments

• 20200604_191539.jpg
    20200604_191539.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 86
Cool for those that missed out. I'm kind of glad John isn't coming with the Bike or alternate head.

Not bad, I don't have Sarah yet so would be in for the combo. I've got to give up the idea that I'll ever have a 1/6 Terminator collection without HT just deciding to re-do every single figure, so might as well just get all the NECA and call it a day.

Cool for those that missed out. I'm kind of glad John isn't coming with the Bike or alternate head.

According to this, Johns alternate head is included (not that I?ll be using it either):

https://www.mephitsu.co.uk/post/neca-terminator-john-sarah-connor-action-figure-2-pack

I was pretty annoyed having to buy another Ripley to get Newt, but this one doesn?t bug me so much given the extra heads for Sarah and the removable harness, I can at least have two different looks on the shelf...

vlcsnap-2020-06-04-22h40m39s557.jpg

I dunno why I'm using an obscure Alien 3 reference in the Terminator thread but that's just what came to my mind when I saw this.

A Terminator 2-pack at last. Seems like a good move by NECA, I imagine this will sell - a Sarah rerelease has been requested and so many people never got John.

I'll buy 1 or 3 of these.

View attachment 486723

I dunno why I'm using an obscure Alien 3 reference in the Terminator thread but that's just what came to my mind when I saw this.

A Terminator 2-pack at last. Seems like a good move by NECA, I imagine this will sell - a Sarah rerelease has been requested and so many people never got John.

I'll buy 1 or 3 of these.

It?s great that this is happening, but I just posted this today:
how is it possible that NON of those happened from HT.
Idiocy. Imbeciles. Morons. Blithering Idiots...I could go on...

441145.jpg

As Terminator is dead to Hot Toys, Hot Toys is dead to me :)

Though they did make Sarah to be fair, two Sarah releases in fact. But I'll never forgive them for teasing us with a 1:4 scale Police Shootout T-800 purely to **** with Enterbay and then never making it. Absolute **** move.

I already have the Ultimate Sarah figure but never did get the SDCC exclusive John so I am happy that they are doing this re-release.

I will probably add John to this diorama with maybe Uncle Bob.

Sarah_1.jpg

I don't want to kick a gift horse in the mouth...but I'd have liked to see this be a three pack with an ultimate battle damaged T-800. It could be marketed as a steel mill fight set. Maybe give us the button Sarah pushes too.

I don't want to kick a gift horse in the mouth...but I'd have liked to see this be a three pack with an ultimate battle damaged T-800. It could be marketed as a steel mill fight set. Maybe give us the button Sarah pushes too.

That would be really cool. The second I read your post I thought of this 1/12 diorama piece made by Twelve World. It is pricey but it would make an awesome display with the figures you mentioned.

Steel Mill.jpg

View attachment 486741

As Terminator is dead to Hot Toys, Hot Toys is dead to me :)

Though they did make Sarah to be fair, two Sarah releases in fact. But I'll never forgive them for teasing us with a 1:4 scale Police Shootout T-800 purely to **** with Enterbay and then never making it. Absolute **** move.

Pic of that teaser?

Back