Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine.....and a-dev's.

arnoldvarious_thumb_zps68cbf8ef.jpg

Thanks rjszar. I'll be ready with the funds when you need it.

Whew. Got mine! Glad I wasn't going for that Turtles set. That seemed to go the fastest.

Maybe it wasn't quite 8 minutes. Maybe it took a couple of minutes for everyone to complete checkout. My screen froze for at least 30 seconds and I was really fast. Fortunately I paid with paypal and was already logged in there.

man, so frustrating! Had John in my cart, but had to pull over and do it on my phone, and the stupid mobile site wouldnt let me check out. Just nothing on check out button. God I swear I always have the worst luck with these pre-orders lol

Oh well, hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow..

Maybe it wasn't quite 8 minutes. Maybe it took a couple of minutes for everyone to complete checkout. My screen froze for at least 30 seconds and I was really fast. Fortunately I paid with paypal and was already logged in there.

It kept freezing up on me too. I'd hit checkout and nothing happened. I managed to get it to work on my tablet.

They probably just have a timer set for each release. They seemed to all sell out within seconds of each other.

I was clicking check out 18 seconds after sale started , clicking check out for several minutes when the screen switched , 1 clicked paypal payment, then screen says sold out.:impatient:

I was clicking check out 18 seconds after sale started , clicking check out for several minutes when the screen switched , 1 clicked paypal payment, then screen says sold out.:impatient:

Damn, that sucks. I thought for sure that's what was going to happen to me. I clicked a dozen times, then screen froze, then it moved to next screen. Still thought I wouldn't make it all the way through in time. Maybe there will be fewer people trying tomorrow.

Back