Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last time I tried to chrome paint a McFarlane Endoskeleton it was a disaster. It never dried - my fingers smudged it, it collected hairs and dust and the figure was ruined. There was probably some prep-work I was supposed to do and I didn't.

:lol :lol :lol

Which pen is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Molotow 2mm chrome $10.00 free shipping on Amazon.

25752539-8DD0-4475-9793-96EF54442601.jpg
5B39FA46-92A3-4DC9-ACBD-CE8C0202A23E.jpg

Jye be sure to use some sort of clear coat. The unfortunate thing is most will dull the shine of the chrome quite a bit. Those pens look great but the chrome will never really "set" unless sealed. Some say to use pledge future floor shine.

Yeah it’s my first time using this pen. That’s just my first coat i’ll give it another pass next week.

It’s a spare broken Endo I had stored in a box for this very purpose just to play around with this pen.

Now I have to repaint his teeth white lol

Super happy with the final results after the clear coat I had to repaint the teeth over the chrome which gave it a nice effect.

100% dry left no finger smear or anything I let him dry for 7 days without touching and i’m not touching him again lol

0E54E7E0-20F6-4B33-A726-0A98142ABF0F.jpg

Super happy with the final results after the clear coat I had to repaint the teeth over the chrome which gave it a nice effect.

100% dry left no finger smear or anything I let him dry for 7 days without touching and i’m not touching him again lol

View attachment 443636

Wow that looks great man. Awesome work. What did you end up using for a clear coat?

A cheap can of kylon lol

I went thin on the application and even then in some spots it dulled the chrome but only a little.

But he’s dry as a bone which is what I wanted but i’m still not touching him lol

that looks really good well done.
i kinda regret not being in the hobby when the t2 endos were made by HT.
My 1/4 scale is awesome but it has issues.

Randy lies a lot. His "No", mean nothing. His "never safe to assume" most likely means, yes. They made figure from that Genesis crap. I doubt they'll pass on a new Sarah Connor, evil Arnie, and whatever else this film has to offer.

Well said. I'm almost positive we'll see NECA Termiantor 6 figures.

4f0e8379-neca-toys-terminator-2-kenner-tribute-figures-38.jpg

Nothing at all wrong with this figure's legs. Perfectly natural positioning. Lets leave it like that and take pictures intended to show off the figure and demonstrate why people should want it.

Nothing at all wrong with this figure's legs. Perfectly natural positioning. Lets leave it like that and take pictures intended to show off the figure and demonstrate why people should want it.
attachment.php
wl6iDpj.png

:lol

I just find it so weird. To be among the niche group of people interested in collecting little poseable recreations of the human form....and apparently having so little awareness of that form. It seems antithetical to me.

Back