Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the quality of sculpting on NECA’s T2 figures is nice and detailed, but the thickness of parts bulks him, Arnold was slimmer looking in T2, I’d even say it was the start of him losing his bull, look at later rolls like Eraser.

terminator-2-judgment-day-lg.jpg

6D8A52F8-54FA-4D5D-A4C2-6A39930B6907.jpeg

Attachments

• B5BB59DA-9EC7-41BB-BF4A-21990FEA827E.jpeg
    B5BB59DA-9EC7-41BB-BF4A-21990FEA827E.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 129
I'm aware he was slimmer in T2 than in T1. I still take NECA's proportions over Enterbays though. NECA's sculpt gives him a nice (former) body builder's shape whereas you don't get much shape and definition at all with Enterbay other than his legs due to the tightness of the pants and that's an overly long toothpick-like shape.

Last edited:
well, everything is better than EB's clean terminator by every aspect.
but at least it doesn't have that 60ths red lipstick :slap

well, everything is better than EB's clean terminator by every aspect.
but at least it doesn't have that 60ths red lipstick :slap

Rest assured P I shall fix that on my version [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

I wouldn't worry about the film on Blu Ray yet, publicity stills like this often feature different lighting than the actual movie transfer, I don't remember it seeming that bright in the theater.

[emoji23].... If you like how mine turns out I could always fix your two Ahnuld heads buddy.

If money allows it. I have to go into saving mode again after quite a busy period of purchasing.

If I may say though I saw your pics in the BD Enterbay thread and there was this weird squashed thing going on -it's something I've noticed before and I fear it does your work an injustice.

:lol:lol:lol

I didn't like how the upper body on the Enterbay looked with the shirt and jacket. Too bulky and hunch back like. I wanted to futz it to try and make it look better, but the shoulders always scared me.

The Enterbay just seems too ''long'' to me. Long body, long arms, long legs.

If money allows it. I have to go into saving mode again after quite a busy period of purchasing.

If I may say though I saw your pics in the BD Enterbay thread and there was this weird squashed thing going on -it's something I've noticed before and I fear it does your work an injustice.

The Enterbay just seems too ''long'' to me. Long body, long arms, long legs.
I'll bear that in mind bro. Thanks for the heads up

Still a WIP but got rid of those awful caterpillar eyebrows. Added a lot of shading to the skin tone. Repainted the hair.... Next to get rid of that lipstick!!!
18345fdf70dd8a2f294d1afa3d51876c.jpg

Back