Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just ordered it from TNS figures~ they said release by June or something! didnt get the first version, now still thinking if gonna get power loader as well...

Do not want.

image.jpg

The sculpt and paint looks good, but I don't want a 70 year old T 800 wearing a hoodie. And why is he wearing a hoodie? Does he like Tom Cruise and Mission Impossible 4? Or did the director think, "We need to make him look "hip" and "modern"! What do the kids from The Big Bang Theory wear on that show? What's that...a hoodie with a jacket. Excellent!!"

The hoodie assists with his infiltration protocols... maybe.

Also, I was wondering, is he still a T-800 in this film? After all in T3 he was a T-850, and if the endoskeleton chassis under old man Terminator is the same as the "updated" endoskeleton we have seen pics of, he may have a new T designation. Unless the "updated" endo IS the T-800 model and the perfect T1 and T2 T-800 model endos never existed... which I hope is not the case.

Buggered if anyone knows at this point. Nothing outside of T1 and T2 is real. Demand a Genuine Terminator film from your video store.

I just don't understand why NECA will do this, but not Salvation figures. I know there's not a huge following for that film like T1 and T2, but some of the costumes would make for very cool figures and I like Bale's Connor and Marcus Wright was cool too for going a different direction with the main Terminator of a film.

The hoodie assists with his infiltration protocols... maybe.

Also, I was wondering, is he still a T-800 in this film? After all in T3 he was a T-850, and if the endoskeleton chassis under old man Terminator is the same as the "updated" endoskeleton we have seen pics of, he may have a new T designation. Unless the "updated" endo IS the T-800 model and the perfect T1 and T2 T-800 model endos never existed... which I hope is not the case.

Well, he can take out a helicopter by hitting it, as seen in the trailer, so my guess is a T 850. Classic T800 can't do that Superman ****.

Softgoods? They'd have a hard time with that what with all the metal studs in the jacket let alone the tailoring overall. **** that. Just make an Ultimate version for both Tech Noir and Police Shootout/Tanker truck pursuit. T1 needs that more than T2 did.

I just don't understand why NECA will do this, but not Salvation figures. I know there's not a huge following for that film like T1 and T2, but some of the costumes would make for very cool figures and I like Bale's Connor and Marcus Wright was cool too for going a different direction with the main Terminator of a film.

I would absolutely love a full endoskeleton T-600 with minigun and backpack. And an Aerostat would be cool too.

Genensys will almost certainly suck by the looks of it, but after Salvation it'll still be a step up. I will enjoy it just to see some clips of the future and the time machine.

To those who really dislike Salvation, I'm just curious why? There are things I don't like about it but overall I like it, and it's far better than T3 for me, despite T3 being more Arnold heavy.

I like salvation!

I also like aliens resurrection so my opinion isn't valid I'm sure haha (didnt enjoy T3 much for the record though lol)

Honestly I feel that people have lost the ability to just enjoy a movie these days, and it's kinda sad. *reefer shark goes to cry in a corner*

Back