Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official NECA The Terminator Thread

I'd want a Future War Reese but after that abortion that was the 1984 figure I think I'll pass.

Yeah I was gonna get the Reese figure, then I saw it in person. That thing looked like puke. Probably one of Neca's worst attempts at a figure IMO

I'm bummed that all the Terminators weren't the same type of plastic as Dutch. They look terrible compared to him.

I was highly impressed with Dutch. Bought him instantly.

I wanted to share with you my latest custom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

That is super bad @$$!

I want one! :D

Very nice, I hope Neca make 18" figures, a 7" T-1000 explosing, a 7" Sarah Conner and some rereleases with the new Arnold headsculpt and the new plastc.

Yup. I wouldn't mind more T-1000s. like the one the hot toys comes with.

Some toy hunter killers too.

I just bought a 10" Marcus for the aqua bot. :monkey1

Yup. I wouldn't mind more T-1000s. like the one the hot toys comes with.

Some toy hunter killers too.

I just bought a 10" Marcus for the aqua bot. :monkey1

I will like to see a new 18 inch endoskeleton with chrome paint and with that new improved head sculpt.

I still wish NECA did Salvation figures, I'd get Connor and Marcus.

As for T2, it'd be cool if they did a couple figures with their new articulation.

They should have made a harley to with them T2s
Freddy got his boiler, p2's got their wall... robo gets his ED209...

I could care less about a Harley unless they made a figure that could ride. Licensing would make the Harley too expensive but they could do cheap dios.

A Harley... but just make it from a painted resin block. Like the NECA pussywagon :lol

No one needs to ride it because those wheels are not turning :lol

A steel mill diorama interests me more.

What is with the Sarah Conner figure and with the 1/4 T-800 ?

So this line is dead?? I managed to pick up what i wanted except for the Tech Noir figures and some T-1000's. Last Figure i purchased was the Final Battle T-800 figure which was a little expensive and hard to find(7 in figure)

Hopefully There will be some new Terminator 1984 figures this year as it is the 30th anniversary!

Not likely, NECA doesn't seem interested in revisiting Terminator, they just released the last of their T1 stuff 2012/2013, it hasn't been that long. All they could really do now is re-release with new articulation, but they probably don't feel it worth the money to go back and do all new sculpts and such.

[pinched from the Predator thread]

14wt6w8.jpg

Hooray! I had all but given up of new Terminator figures. I just hope there's some new movie characters/variants and not just Kenner inspired figures.

Back