Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA Terminator 2 figures

Like the conan figures ,the proto was breathtaking.....the production piece however, as always will look like crap for a character with human feature...Paint job will be atrocious, mark my words.

I assume so too, but as long as the sculpts remain the same I'll just repaint them.

I hope they'll release the "Cyberdyne headquarter" or the "final battle" version as an 18 incher too, would definitely pick that up. If not, I'll just get their 7" versions.

Pretty cool...

IMG_3011.JPG

Sweet, Can't wait to get them. And Now that Toys R US is selling Neca it might be fun going to stores again.

Eric

so no 12 inch stuff ?. Could be handy using the endo arms and chests for custom parts.

Look forward to these. Be nice to have in the collection, SSC never delivered on the BD and there's never been any other nice T2 fully body figures (McFarlane's were pretty poor to me).

i dunno why some of u are saying these are crap or off. these (to me, at least) are some of the best arnie likenesses i've ever seen!

the only downside is if they're smaller than 1/6th scale. i'd defintely get the battle-damaged arnie and mini-gun arnie!

c'mon neca, give us 12" or even 18" figures! anything smaller wouldn't be worth it...

OMFG!!!!!!
my dream come true!!

---------------

Well after looking at all of them i still find the facial expression is a bit off... their conan was dead on though! But overall this line I must get! damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Last edited:

plus there will be a 12" version of Arnold. Don't know which one.

Hopefully either the full BD version or the gatling gun version, the shotgun one is covered enough by the SSC figure, but love to have 1 of the other 2 in my 12" T2 lineup. Be nice if they do young John Connor and make a 12" scale of him too.

f_IMG3015m_d6c6643.jpg

Just occurred to me, this figure's a let down, he's all beat up like the very end except his face, his face was mashed away in the same scene as his stomach is all exposed.

I checked this yesterday, it is accurate, the chest was torn away after the swat team fight. The arms ripped off in the gear. So this is from in between the gear scene and getting his face mashed with the I-Beam

4jvvxl.jpg

Well, if it's accurrate, then it's dissappointing they didn't do the full BD.

Makes a nice change, there's plenty out there with the full damage. Nothing to say they can't do a swapable head either.

Hope they do a swappable head, that'd be nice.

I haven't ever seen a full bodied piece representing his final damage that looked really nice, this is the first. Sideshow's made 3 nice busts of it, but the full body statues and things I've seen all look kinda so-so.

Back