Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the only T-800 figure they didn't make is Man or Machine with human left arm. maybe they can make a 2-pack John and t-800 from the garage scene with an alternate head that shows when they removed the chip. but then you probably need a Sarah as well.

I don't think many people would buy the Man or Machine figure with a clean arm, it's a briefly seen moment before the main shot of the scene.

The only T-800 they could really make that hasn't been done is a SWAT shootout figure with the grenade launcher and pistol as well as non-BD pants.

That'd be even more niche than young John. I'm sure people at NECA as fans would lvoe to sculpt a crouched, just arrived T-800 diorama or something like that, but too few people would ever buy that to warrant producing it.

do any of you know when Toy Fair is? on NECA's twitter they said more information will be unveiled around that time and possibly a Terminator 2 20th Anniversary logo will be made?

I'd take a buff, nude Arnuld....in some ways, its the most iconic portrayal of the character........:horror - not that I'm into nude dudes, but iconic is iconic

The only way that would ever happen is if they made him like Ken and by that I mean unanatomically correct. And even then he'd have to be a SDCC exclusive or something.

this would be a cool figure, but too bad NECA doesn't have T3 licensing.

boxshot_us_large.jpg

Got the 12 inch pescadero today. Love how you can take the sunglasses off.

Unless you're taking a sarcastic swipe at the figure I'm not sure why you would 'love' how you can take the sunglasses off what with the eyes being unpainted. Literally nothing to see there!

do you think a larger Cyberdyne Showdown would sell well or not? I asked NECA's twitter and they said they are considering it but no plans yet.

I started going back to pick up some older favorite Kenner figs, at least we got a Johnny there!

Neca should do a John/T2 Future John 2pack.

I agree. Seeing that idea discussed here makes it seem like a no-brainer for NECA. Is there a petition someone has made?

do you think a larger Cyberdyne Showdown would sell well or not? I asked NECA's twitter and they said they are considering it but no plans yet.

Of course it would sell! Heck, I'd buy two of those. Would be awesome if the barrels of the mini gun would spin. That was my favorite figure from series 2.

how does NECA gauge interests for figures, do we all write to the Twitter and say we'd like one? with only Pescadero and Final Battle made in 12", NECA really hasn't given up a large format full face Arnold figure you know. and I don't think Man Machine 12" would sell well.

Re: NECA: The Terminator Confirmed for 2011

do you think there will be an SDCC exclusive like this year's T-1000, and if so who do you think would be a good choice? I'd like the future Reese to be the exclusive.

I'm thinking about having my NECA 18" Endo chromed by Creations n Chrome...however, i'm affraid it will be too bright/shiny.

What do you guys think?

my guess is it will be a little brighter than this:
t8005.jpg

Their exclusives tend to be variant paint jobs of existing figures, not entirely new sculpts.

thanks a-dev, I didn't realize that. I hope it's not some Endoskeleton repaint though.

Back