Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in the movie now ? The likeness is:yess::clap

ja566s3q.jpg

rxcvkrsz.jpg

to2mge7n.jpg

q5noxit2.jpg

:exactly:

Last edited:
His jaw looks kind of brucked but, i must go get this figure this week if my LCS has it in.

Okay necronomic you need to stop. You posted the link, that's cool I watched it. Thanks. Then you made a double post with a screen cap from that VERY video. Then you edited with a dozen more. Now you're posting another one. We get it.

I like this figure too but you really need to take it down a notch and stop spamming this thread.

:rotfl

In the HOT TOYS thread i see 1000000x Photos of the same pictures , so there is no reason to cry :monkey2

:clap

Would the americans of the forum be very pi$$ed off with me if I said that I find your pronunciation of the word 'figure' a little bit annoying? Every video I see with an american reviewer you say "Fee-gyer"! Just some wierd overemphasis going on there.

"So what the hell do you say it like?" - I thought you'd ask. Just "fig-er".

Heck maybe you have it right but...I'm sticking to my way.

Would the americans of the forum be very pi$$ed off with me if I said that I find your pronunciation of the word 'figure' a little bit annoying? Every video I see with an american reviewer you say "Fee-gyer"! Just some wierd overemphasis going on there.

i say it exactly this way by.

brad-pitt-dvd-uk.jpg

Eh by!, ya like dags?.

This offends me a-dev! I'm an American and I don't pronounce it FEE-GYER.

I pronounce it FIG-MA!

Okay necronomic you need to stop. You posted the link, that's cool I watched it. Thanks. Then you made a double post with a screen cap from that VERY video. Then you edited with a dozen more. Now you're posting another one. We get it.

I like this figure too but you really need to take it down a notch and stop spamming this thread.

Alt+prnt screen is a wonderful thing.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/edwardlee/4685130460/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/edwardlee/4724347794/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/edwardlee/4721505726/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/edwardlee/4687542393/

They'd be better off in a 7 inch and 12 inch scale first. The pescadero version they rushed into a twelve inch size and that one apparently didn't sell well.

doesnt surprise me, they lose many buyers with 12" !
The size is unpopular in Europa and the rest of the World, that was a big error.

The second thing is, NECA produced very few 12" figures in the past but many 18"... and 18" owners doesnt need and want small figures.

Last edited:
I finally got these today (T-1000's and one Arnie) they're pretty cool figures. The eye paint sucks but for $20 a piece its no big deal. Overall i'm pretty happy with the overall quality and likeness for a 7" figure/toy.

doesnt surprise me, they lose many buyers with 12" !
The size is unpopular in Europa and the rest of the World, that was a big error.

The second thing is, NECA produced very few 12" figures in the past but many 18"... and 18" owners doesnt need and want small figures.

I wouldn't say that the size is necessarily unpopular - but they chose one of the most BORING figures to make in a twelve inch size. It's only arnold with a shotgun. Now, if they released the Cyberdyne Showdown arnold in 12 inches or even a regular endoskeleton in 12 inches I'm sure they would have both sold awesomely.

On another note, does anybody know how to customize the legs of the 7 inch T-800 figure by neca? The leg pistons on mine ewon't allow the legs to rotate forward.

I wouldn't say that the size is necessarily unpopular - but they chose one of the most BORING figures to make in a twelve inch size. It's only arnold with a shotgun. Now, if they released the Cyberdyne Showdown arnold in 12 inches or even a regular endoskeleton in 12 inches I'm sure they would have both sold awesomely.

Agreed, but they did also do the final battle with light up eye too.

Just read through the entirety of this thread (whew!).

I've been contemplating one of the 12" T-800 figures lately, but can't decide which one. They both look fantastic, but the problem I have is the lack of other 12" figures of different characters in this line. If there are going to be others (and it seems no-one's sure either way), I'd want the Pescadero version. He'd look sweet hanging out with a 12" Sarah Connor. But, by himself, or even with a T-1000, the Final Battle version is much more interesting.

It'd be a real shame if NECA decided against any further 12" figures for T2, and I guess that's what makes me hesitant to buy. I'd rather these over the HT ones any day (quality vs price is outstanding), but if we never get a T-1000 or a Sarah Connor (and I'm not hopeful), how would the 12" Arnie look hanging out with, say, the HT Sarah Connor? How's the height/size comparison? Anyone happen to have a pic?

Also looking at the 18" Endo. The detail is great, but that paint work... I know he's made of plastic, but he shouldn't LOOK that way. How's he look in real life / up close? Seen pics and videos but it's always hard to tell.

Hopefully NECA has a John and Sarah in the works too. Would be sweet to see a Dlx T-800 w/ motorcycle from T2.

Back