Official NECA Gremlins thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally found the most recent series of Mogwais. Really like Doo Dah, he fits in well with the first batch. Hope we get some more gremlins and Mogwai. I'd love to see a Mogwai Box set Earl (or one of the first batch) with the cocoon that was shown a few years ago at SDCC. I'd be willing to pre-order directly from NECA to get the last of the Mogwai and a few more Gremlins.

I like the idea of pre-ordering directly from NECA, Mattel-style. You should post that suggestion to their Twitter feed. I'm sure a lot of people would agree.

Gremlins remake films have been confirmed.

A good new for all about gremlins, including NECA merchandising.

So sure it will be profitable to NECA releasing some more gremlins series.
Hope they won't make us wait for too long.. (Knowing that Greta, MachineGunMohawk, WarnerBrosTattooed, MeltingWitchGremlin, Cocoons... are already designed)
They must know BatGremlin and VegetableGremlin are highly desired ones too.

Patience. Regards

Gremlins remake films have been confirmed.

A good new for all about gremlins, including NECA merchandising.

So sure it will be profitable to NECA releasing some more gremlins series.
Hope they won't make us wait for too long.. (Knowing that Greta, MachineGunMohawk, WarnerBrosTattooed, MeltingWitchGremlin, Cocoons... are already designed)
They must know BatGremlin and VegetableGremlin are highly desired ones too.

Patience. Regards
That is great news for NECA and collectors. Not sure how I feel about a remake. I'd love to see a Gremlins 3 instead of a reboot, but I will still see it.

I was rearranging some stuff tonight and stopped to take some pics of the Spider. I hope these aren’t the last we see of this line.

Gremlins 029.jpg

If any of you guys are on twitter check out NECA's page for a sneak peak at more Mogwai that were never actually in the movies. I wonder if Randy'll bring Greta to SDCC to show for a third year in a row and then not sell...:banghead

Hopefully SDCC has some Gremlins news, NECA said they may have some. Waiting for the Machine Gun Mohawk regular paint, Warner Bros Tattoo, Melting Witch Gremlin, Bat-Gremlin, Greta, Vegetable Gremlin and Cocoon so hopefully they get these already designed ones out before they kill the line completely.

I am sure they can come up with something...Randy has said in the past that retailers just didn't show any interest in the gremlins...just the mogwais.

Bat Gremlin would be awesome...would love to see a regular version and maybe a limited edition stone version as well. That might be asking a little much, but it would be cool.

The Bat Gremlin would be awesome!!!! Hopefully they reveal something good at SDCC. All the prototypes they already showed should be released. Were the sales really that bad that they wouldn't even get them out at this point?

Back