Official NECA Gremlins thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my combat Gizmo from Toy Wiz today, they'd dropped the price to $22.99 months ago when I'd had it in my cart with a Kotobukiya Psylocke statue...price jumped up to $65 shortly after, but I retained the same price while my item was on hold with the pre-order of the statue...I finally got fed up with waiting for them to get the Psylocke in stock, ended up cancelling it from my order, and went with Amazon. With this cancellation they finally were able to ship the Gizmo out to me at the very nice price. What is up with these anyways? Did they really make so few that they're that valuable? I see two on eBay, one guy is asking $99 bucks the other is at a $124 starting bid and a $170 buy it now price...I really wanted to open it and put it next to my Spider Gremlin, but with the high price, I'm a little ambivalent towards cutting up that clamshell to get him out...I haven't opened any of my Gremlins stuff aside from the Spider, I really hate the clam shells, wish they all came in boxes so you could open them without completely destroying their packing and maintain their value...

I doubt they'll be worth much down the line anyway. Life's too short to keep stuff sealed up.

I hope they put out the Bat, new Mohawk, WB, Melting Witch, Greta and some Cocoons (so pretty much everything they've shown) before they call it quits. :D

A 12" Mohawk to go with Brain would be neato too.

The updated Mohawk, Bat Gremlin, Vegetable Gremlin and Greta. That's the perfect line-up and the only ones I want at this point.

Thanks dude, but I was actually looking for quality pics of the film Mohawk. Sorry I didn't make that clear! I love that machine gun figure though, I really hope they make it.

Tweeted NECA about more Gremlins. Apparently Randy's trying to get the the bat gremlin made. I approve, but they've shown Greta at the last two SDCCs. To not see at least her released, as well, would be a crime.

Seriously guys, tweet NECA and let them know WE WANT MORE GREMLINS.

Just tweeted NECA about more Gremlins! I was looking on eBay for the Mogwai Mohawk, since that's the only form of him I don't have...same guy selling the Daffy and Combat Gizmo for the ridiculous starting bid of $124 and ridiculous buy it now price of $170...for the hell of it I did a Google search for it and after a few pages I found myself on Gamestop's web page where they had it for the retail price of $18.99! I guess they have some at Newbury Comics too according to a friend, kind of want to make a trip on one of my days off...

Just tweeted NECA about more Gremlins! I was looking on eBay for the Mogwai Mohawk, since that's the only form of him I don't have...same guy selling the Daffy and Combat Gizmo for the ridiculous starting bid of $124 and ridiculous buy it now price of $170...for the hell of it I did a Google search for it and after a few pages I found myself on Gamestop's web page where they had it for the retail price of $18.99! I guess they have some at Newbury Comics too according to a friend, kind of want to make a trip on one of my days off...

That's exactly what I did, heh. Found it on Gamestop's page and bought it immediate! :D

Now if I could just snag a Mogwai Daffy...

Is there a way to let them know if you don't use Twitter?

Twitter really is the best way. Would it be a big deal to make yourself a new gmail account, use that to sign up for a twitter account, and then only use that twitter account to engage NECA and other toy companies on there?

Anyone get their Brain Gremlin 1:1 puppet yet with in hand pics? Or thoughts?

I had to cancel mine at BBTS as my debit card recently had a fraudulent purchase, and from this ebay picture, not too sad I did. Jacket looks way different from the prototype in coloring and sizing. I knew it was nothing more than a brown gremlin with added clothing, but this looks extensively cheap.

Note: this is not my picture, but rather from a seller on ebay
brain.JPG

Last news.
https://necaonline.com/48109/produc...-2-prop-replica-stunt-puppet-flasher-gremlin/

Does anyone knows about Gremlins series 3 ToBeDecided? Have already been decided? Maybe for the SDCC 2014?

The latest on Series 3 is that it's yet-to-be-determined ... but apparently things aren't looking too great. Recently Randy responded to a question about this on Twitter by saying that, although he would like to keep the line going, the entire 2nd series combined didn't sell as well as any single predator figure they've released thus far.

I have seen a decent amount of people posting to the NECA Twitter feed stating that they are still interested in the line, though I still don't think Randy has any idea how many NEW collectors have jumped into this line by collecting via the secondary market.

He hasn't yet stated whether or not sales of the Spider Gremlin have improved the line's chances of going on. I've asked about this before via Twitter, but he hasn't answered. So I'm not sure.

All I can say is keep posting on Twitter so he knows we're interested! He checks the NECA Twitter feed daily and responds to a LOT of Tweets on there, so he definitely sees everything that gets posted. And he's running the show. I can't urge strongly enough that we let him know we're still interested via Twitter! He will see it, and we will be heard! :rock

Back