Official NECA Gremlins thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca toy fair new gremlins series terminators and predator

Are the Eyes of the Predator white ore grey ?

Re: Neca toy fair new gremlins series terminators and predator

Holy crap thats a ton of Gremlins 2 figures! Awesome.

Will definately buy all of the "bad" Mogwai as well as the Cigar smoking and flasher Gremlins.

The Spider Mohawk looks pretty b.a. as well.

Re: New Neca Figures from Toy Fair--Gremlins, Video Games, and Rock Stars

I like the Flasher and Spider Gremlin and those Freddy figures look pretty awesome too.....

Was hoping NECA would be doing POTC: On Stranger Tides figures.

Anyways, the Terminator figures look great!

i will be picking up some of those gremlin figures. i never got into any gremlins lines cuz gizmo never looked right and you gotta have a decent gizmo. these look right on. the rambo gizmo and the waving gizmo look great.

Man NECA has really kicked it up a notch, and those Gremlins are tempting. The Predator is also pretty dang cool. Hey Nintenjoe you take great pics man, are you covering the show for a specific site of something? Better pics than whats out there right now.

The 1:4 scales aren't turning out as bad as I thought but I hate that they sell the figures separately in different variations instead of including interchangable parts...unless that has changed....

The 1:4 scales aren't turning out as bad as I thought but I hate that they sell the figures separately in different variations instead of including interchangable parts...unless that has changed....

Agreed. NECA just stepped way up on quality, but they need to get over that antiquated mentality of selling multiple variations of something instead of making all-inclusive figures. I want to be able to display any of the 3 versions of the 1/4 Predator as I see fit, but I don't want 3 of the same damn character on my shelf.

Spider Gremlin is the best thing at the show imo.
img4593o.jpg

:exactly: My futile search for the impossible to find, way overpriced Medicom version can now end.

Is Gentle Giant there? I'm wanting to see if their going to finish the sucker punch line.

the gremlin figures look good, but wtf is this: if their protos look this bad i can't imagine what the final product is gonna look like and we all know what their final product is like :D

img4570b.jpg

^ Usually like ____....

the gremlin figures look good, but wtf is this: if their protos look this bad i can't imagine what the final product is gonna look like and we all know what their final product is like :D

img4570b.jpg

for 15 bucks or under it looks good enough to me, cool that they did an extended arms figure in the first place....This will be my fav though
DSC04519.JPG

WOW, another killer offering from NECA. They really know how to make the most outta their licenses.

The Predator speaks for itself, the GREMLINS will ALL be mine and the Terminators are very IMPRESSIVE. Those Freddy's are some of the best Englund sculpts i've EVER seen.

Life-Size GREMLINS, 1/4 Freddy & Terminator 1 please :)

I am soooo impressed by this Freddy figure (and the chest o souls figure is killer as well):
img4567a.jpg

i'll definitely pick up all the gremlins. too nice to pass up.

really diggin the duke nukem figure the more i look at it. figures.com has a few more shots of him

DSCF1145.JPG

So they havent made the dumb gremlin or the silly gremlin yet but they made just the furry version's of them ?

Back