The Official NECA Alien 3 "Dragon" petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a NECA Alien 3 dog alien figure?

• Yes! Give it to me!

Votes: 37 86.0%
  • No! Leave me alone!

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
I don't think he owns anything personally.

It's always hilarious to see guys use their opinions like fact about something they don't even own.

Where is the differnce beetwen a whore and Sabres21768 mother ?

There is no, exactly.

Blind stupid kid, you are dumber than my ass.

:wave
:wave:wave
:wave:nana::wave
:wave:wave
:wave

Silly Selectiv. "Not trolling", my ass.

EDIT: Oh, he removed that post of his. Guess it's good I quoted it in time.

Actually, I removed that post of his, I don't think he feels any remorse with his insipid, childish posts :lol

He's banned for the moment, and most likely banned for good under that username. If you guys see someone you think is selektiv, please report those posts so mods can take a look at them before he goes off on one of his stupid 10 picture post spamming tirades again.

Actually, I removed that post of his, I don't think he feels any remorse with his insipid, childish posts :lol

He's banned for the moment, and most likely banned for good under that username. If you guys see someone you think is selektiv, please report those posts so mods can take a look at them before he goes off on one of his stupid 10 picture post spamming tirades again.

:rock

What's with that guy? Kid needs to go read a book if he keeps coming back just to get banned again.

It's no big deal.

He joins...we see he's a *********...call him on it...piss him off...he gets banned...we laugh at him.

Rinse...repeat.

HAZAA!

Yep, factory paint.

Here's one more I need to add...the Flying Gung Bros. Alien3.

(and a shot with a Hot Toys A3 for scale)

100_2710.jpg

100_2711.jpg

for some reason this head gives me the creeps

18" or nothing.
Small sizes like 12" are for Hot Toys.

if you can chose between 12 and 18, who take 12 ? Nobody
Hot Toys owners are jealous that Neca have the 18" scale and they themselves just 12".

Fact

:rock

What's with that guy? Kid needs to go read a book if he keeps coming back just to get banned again.

Guess who joined up over at AvPGalaxy?

That's right...Selektiv (as darylox)!

I wonder how long it'll take me to get him banned over there?

Huh, I should have known Darylox was Selektiv. Not sure why I didn't suspect him this time....maybe because he lasted an unusually long time before acting up! But in hindsight the signs were there.

I swear I saw this coming.. I kept thinking the next time he joined he would try to calm the moron in him a bit, then explode..

Luckily he got banned before that happened.. :lol

Back